I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Bill Brasky Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1

Just got my Iranian flag here in Kuala Lumpur. 28 year old, met on Tinder (she started the tinder convo saying that she was just on for networking and friends), banged on 3rd date.

She's really cute but not as hot as I thought she'd be with her clothes off. Doesn't shave legs properly and could use a tan.

Used a condom but then asked if I could fuck her without and she agreed. Pulled out of course. We talked a bit and it seems she's still into her rich Libyan ex-bf although she denies it. She went through her list of guys she's dated. She has only dated Muslim guys and she implied that I'm the first non-Muslim that she's had sex with.

Was it good. Sure. Great, no.

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2015 10:17 PM by Bill Brasky.)
04-09-2015 09:48 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 3 users Like Bill Brasky's post:
Mentavious, jumbo tron, Blue Streak
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Bill Brasky - 04-09-2015 09:48 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM