Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
kaotic Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(04-14-2015 01:39 AM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  ^ It nuked my boner and my day.

Deep black mood now. I get the sensation something died in me this afternoon. Don't know what's wrong: I'm usually the first one to shrug shit off and say 'Bitches gonna bitch'.

Finishing up work for the day. Maybe the gym will help.

The part that died was your innocence in thinking she just wanted to fuck you silly because "she just missed you" and that was it.

The part of you that died was feeling (a little bit) sorry for "nice guys". Looking that guy right in the eye right after you banged his chick.

The part of you died when she said. "I love him, but I can't stand the thought of carrying his baby inside me." "Please [Bosch], give me your child tonight. He'll never know it's not his."

Women have ulterior motives that can be outright cold and calculated.

Shit's deeper than you think man, shit like this saddens me.

However, shit like this reminds me to "be that guy" and not be that fiance.

My Year in Review Guides 2014|2015|2016

Podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr, Cobra, and Vinman.

IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO LEAVE RVF FEEL FREE TO DIRECT MESSAGE ME SO WE CAN STAY IN TOUCH
04-14-2015 11:27 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 22 users Like kaotic's post:
~wrIghter~, DJ-Matt, Porfirio Rubirosa, AnonymousBosch, Avon Barksdale, redbeard, MMX2010, Emancipator, jumbo tron, britchard, BlurredSevens, getdownonit, Laner, gajf77, TheWastelander, MiscBrah, Troll King, Vacancier Permanent, PV2X, Icarus, Ivanis, blondebloode
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - kaotic - 04-14-2015 11:27 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM