Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Loud bitch gets hell of an uppercut
Timoteo Offline
Crow

RE: Loud bitch gets hell of an uppercut
I looked at a bunch of these videos of chicks getting knocked out. The common theme in many of them (not ALL, but most), is these wild bitches chasing after dudes while they're retreating, swinging and kicking. Finally, dude stops, plants and drills one of them to put an end to it. If these fuckin' chihuahuas want to yap, yap, yap from a distance, cool. But if you're going to chase a guy that's trying to get away from you and you end up on your back, so be it.

I'll grant you all that Snook Snook least warranted getting dropped, but don't say she wasn't threatening at all. The whole thing where bitches get up in your face with the hand is not only grating, but somewhat dangerous. Chicks have long nails, and are wearing rings and bracelets and shit. I she decides to slap you, or just accidentally catches you in the eye while waving her hand in your face could seriously fuck you up. That guy was arrested, and lost his job as and NYC schoolteacher. But I understand where he was coming from. Bitch was being an annoying insect, and without thinking, he swatted her.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2012 03:04 PM by Timoteo.)
10-13-2012 03:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Loud bitch gets hell of an uppercut - Timoteo - 10-13-2012 03:04 PM