Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Loud bitch gets hell of an uppercut
The Fantasist Away
Pelican
Gold Member

RE: Loud bitch gets hell of an uppercut
(10-14-2012 02:56 AM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  
(10-14-2012 02:52 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  Aw,did I upset your feelings worldwidetraveler? So Europeans can be mocked as white knights,told to STFU,told we don't know shit but as soon as you get a little home truth you get defensive. Gay

Read the post I was responding to. The poster never said tbe women were cunts in rough areas but in general I'm saying that ain't so in Europe. Is that a difficult distinction to understand for you?

haha Don't flatter yourself bro. I know how British women act so why don't you clean up your side of the pond before acting all high and mighty.
I do agree, this shit has gotten too far and we are to blame for it. I just think you're behaving hypocritical acting like all is well in Brit land.

I think the guy screwed himself because he lost his cool. He should have got off the bus and called the police. He wasn't in immediate danger when he got up and cold cocked her. She still deserved it and he put her in her place like you suggested in your recent posts. Now you are saying we are to blame but condemn the guy for putting her in her place. You can't have it both ways mate.

Jeez,you still going on with yourself. You've made two edits to your post already,surely that's enough.

I've said what I wanted to say in my post,not interested in debating it with you because you get too defensive about things a d can't be assed to read posts properly.
10-14-2012 04:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Loud bitch gets hell of an uppercut - The Fantasist - 10-14-2012 04:08 AM