Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Loud bitch gets hell of an uppercut
Saladin Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

RE: Loud bitch gets hell of an uppercut
Vorkuta, do you really think the few members of RVF who live in the US or Canada are to blame for the sins of the armies of white knights.

I can see a lot of traditional chivalry mindsets with you guys but that simply doesn't cut it here. If a woman does hit me but its not severe(like a major threat to my safety) I won't hit her back. But I'll make every attempt to send her ass to jail.

Legally its a good idea to protect yourself. In Toronto women can be rude but its not that bad, usually the worst is you get shoved. My friend got slapped once but he threatened to call the cops on her so she apologized profusely. Me and him know the deal, we'll use the full force of the law against any women who tries to assault us. He got into a ton of shit for tapping a girl on the shoulder so we know the deal(charges got dropped, but his life stopped for a month as he was shit scared). Don't hit a girl, try to record it, have eyewitnesses and the cop has no choice but to press charges if you claim assault and eyewitnesses saw her hit you.

http://littlepdog.com/2012/01/23/the-fem...l-for-men/
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2012 03:33 PM by Saladin.)
10-14-2012 03:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Loud bitch gets hell of an uppercut - Saladin - 10-14-2012 03:28 PM