Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Loud bitch gets hell of an uppercut
SpiderKing Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

RE: Loud bitch gets hell of an uppercut
(10-14-2012 03:47 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  @walderschmidt
Not only you but lots of RVF members are always extremely vague about their whereabouts. Why is this? Is it so hard to say where you lived in Europe so we all can get a better point of view. For me it makes a different if you grew up in let's say France or Albania.

Not really directed at you but man this always bothers me. A lot of posters live in cities with millions of people and still they are vague about where they live. To me this weird and I naturally distrust behavior like this.

It's not important to be more specific in Walder's case. He brought up Europe to show an understanding of the European posters' perspective.

America is a place where alpha male behavior is shamed by most women and envied by lesser men. At RVF we have an anonymous locker room where guys can discuss topics without the political correctness police showing up. Do you really want to compromise that kind of liberty?

Mechanico mentioned that he comes late to work because he "takes care of an elderly couple." Laugh Red pill is fine, but the larger part of society is still deeply blue pill. Some truths aren't for them, so it's better to let them keep dreaming.
10-14-2012 04:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Loud bitch gets hell of an uppercut - SpiderKing - 10-14-2012 04:59 PM