Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Loud bitch gets hell of an uppercut
Timoteo Offline
Crow

RE: Loud bitch gets hell of an uppercut
(10-14-2012 06:50 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  Ah, ok I understand the part about the Germans now but i didn't recognize it as a Godwin because usually stronger language is used in this case.

No worries, about the personal information. I just took you as an example for something I'm a little annoyed by on this forum. Nothing personal. I've had a few times that I had a certain image of a person in my mind for a long time just to find out later that it was totally different.

I don't understand why you're bothered by how some protect their personal information. You've made the decision to be an author and sell books, so in doing so you've had to put yourself out there a bit more. That doesn't mean everyone else should follow suit. You're asking everyone to qualify their opinion of this thread to you, based on where they live, so you can make a judgment as to whether or not their opinion is legitimate?

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."
10-14-2012 06:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Timoteo's post:
SpiderKing

Messages In This Thread
RE: Loud bitch gets hell of an uppercut - Timoteo - 10-14-2012 06:58 PM