Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Loud bitch gets hell of an uppercut
vinman Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

RE: Loud bitch gets hell of an uppercut
(10-22-2012 10:30 PM)basilransom Wrote:  
(10-16-2012 09:28 PM)basilransom Wrote:  Roosh posted this video - http://theview.abc.go.com/video/hot-topi...nded-video

It's funny how the two black women instinctively get it. Meanwhile, the two white women (ignoring the clown one) want men to just lay down when presented with an assault. Hell, that crow Joy Behar wants every man to play Gandhi and just let women assault men as they please.

Plenty of white or attractive women are living this fantasy. They don't need to learn how things really work, because their shit gets taken care of regardless. They aren't riding the bus through Compton at night. It's this toxic mix of being sheltered *and* entitled.

I just watched this video of Camille Paglia with Bill Maher, and she makes an almost identical point (at 15:20, but start listening slightly earlier for context, at 14:30).

Wow! She said that "if you advertise, you'll sell". That reminded me of something that my grandmother said. She said "if you'll shuffle you'll deal". The context was in relation to a married woman accepting rides with a male "friend", and inviting him into the home when the husband wasn't around as "friends". I never understood what she meant until I started chasing poon.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine
10-22-2012 10:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like vinman's post:
Tuthmosis, megatron

Messages In This Thread
RE: Loud bitch gets hell of an uppercut - vinman - 10-22-2012 10:57 PM