I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Russian language: no more bullshit
chochemonger1 Offline
Banned

RE: Russian language: no more bullshit
(07-02-2015 08:31 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  Stumbled across this sweet girl's videos:

She proposes a fluid way to learn conversational Russian which I feel like makes a lot of sense: focus on phrases and proper pronunciation first. Worry about individual words, the how/wen/ and why of grammar, and other technical details like alphabet and spelling later.

If you think about it, this is how we naturally learn our first language in early development. You hear your parents and people around you talking and you start repeating things that you hear a lot. You understanding and experience with the language grows the more you hear and the more you speak.
she
She is a nice enough girl and I have used her channel. But she is too westernized and talks too much for my taste. Try Russian plus on youtube. That dude is way more interesting and cool. I have learned faster with him.
07-02-2015 04:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Russian language: no more bullshit - Roosh - 04-14-2013, 06:51 PM
RE: Russian language: no more bullshit - chochemonger1 - 07-02-2015 04:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Vinny's Russian language assistance thread Vinny 78 35,016 02-15-2019 06:40 AM
Last Post: Willie Garci
  Your experience abroad speaking the language/not speaking the language Sonsowey 62 23,170 01-22-2018 08:56 PM
Last Post: Zerdame
  Russian Language Programs at St.Petersburg University Zamyatin 5 3,585 02-20-2017 04:12 AM
Last Post: Zamyatin