Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Russian language: no more bullshit
bucky Offline
Chubby Chaser

RE: Russian language: no more bullshit
(02-14-2016 10:07 PM)Seth_Rose Wrote:  What does your guys' daily routine look like for language learning?

Right now mine is:

1a.) 30 minute Skype session with tutor from iTalki (2x per week)
or
1b.) Audio Lesson on RussianPod101
2.) Go through a couple dozen flashcards on Anki
3.) Read an article on rambler.ru or ria.ru and try to translate it, adding new vocab words to Anki

I feel like I could do more work though and want to see what your guys have.

that sounds pretty good. how long does it all take you? when i was learning russian, i committed to at least two hours a day. sometimes i would do as much as four. i was very hungry to learn.

you're not actually somewhere over in the FSU, are you? if you could find a girlfriend who only speaks russian, that's the best way to learn.

Feminism in ten words: "Stop objectifying women! Can't you see I've hit the wall?" -Leonard D Neubache
02-15-2016 12:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes bucky's post:
Seth_Rose

Messages In This Thread
Russian language: no more bullshit - Roosh - 04-14-2013, 06:51 PM
RE: Russian language: no more bullshit - bucky - 02-15-2016 12:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Vinny's Russian language assistance thread Vinny 78 35,405 02-15-2019 06:40 AM
Last Post: Willie Garci
  Your experience abroad speaking the language/not speaking the language Sonsowey 62 23,328 01-22-2018 08:56 PM
Last Post: Zerdame
  Russian Language Programs at St.Petersburg University Zamyatin 5 3,637 02-20-2017 04:12 AM
Last Post: Zamyatin