I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Russian language: no more bullshit
AManLikePutin Offline
Wingman

RE: Russian language: no more bullshit
A question about Flashcards.

Here in Wroclaw, I found a relatively cheap package of 600 flashcards in 12 different categories at a shop, presented by FiszkiPlus (Polish for Foreigners). It also includes the exact pronunciation of all the cards, as well as the sentence examples it uses for each of the words.

I've since downloaded Anki premium on my phone, and am adding the picture side of both sides as Front (English) and back (Polish), and it allows me to save my own pronunciation of the word AND the sentence as a whole to the back side. So when I answer it, not only it shows me the word and sentence, it replays how I myself pronounced them both (After carefully listening to the guide pronouncer first). Like shown below, I take photo of both sides and add them on the app, as well as my own pronunciation of the word and sentence example based on what I heard from the mentor on the included feature.

[Image: polish_2.PNG]
[Image: polish_1.PNG]

I'm finding it very good, and addictive. I guess hearing myself say the words and sentences, Every time I see them is great.

I was wondering if anyone knows such product for Russian? FiszkiPlus is solely Polish and doesn't offer English-Russian. I did a search on Ebay and Amazon and couldn't find a similar project that I'd have shipped.

Be great to hear advise on similar product for Russian.
05-03-2016 12:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Russian language: no more bullshit - Roosh - 04-14-2013, 06:51 PM
RE: Russian language: no more bullshit - AManLikePutin - 05-03-2016 12:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Vinny's Russian language assistance thread Vinny 78 35,364 02-15-2019 06:40 AM
Last Post: Willie Garci
  Your experience abroad speaking the language/not speaking the language Sonsowey 62 23,312 01-22-2018 08:56 PM
Last Post: Zerdame
  Russian Language Programs at St.Petersburg University Zamyatin 5 3,630 02-20-2017 04:12 AM
Last Post: Zamyatin