I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Russian language: no more bullshit
samsamsam Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

RE: Russian language: no more bullshit
While I appreciate the debate about what paths work best, I also kno people learn differently. I think that constant regular exposure is the key.

I also think most guys here want to learn Russian to carry on a conversation and that requires actually speaking to someone who is a native Russian speaker. You will find out soon if they can understand you or not (screw you Liguarian and Rocha Laugh )

It is also a good test to see where you get stumped. Which words you want to say but don't know.

There are many options on the Internet and have been discussed here for finding language partners. You might have to contact a bunch of people find a few you connect with that want to continue to practice with you.

Or find a tutor online and then you can get some structured learning and language practice.

Udachi.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2
05-28-2016 11:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Russian language: no more bullshit - Roosh - 04-14-2013, 06:51 PM
RE: Russian language: no more bullshit - samsamsam - 05-28-2016 11:33 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Calorie Calculators are Bullshit Steelex 10 7,223 07-26-2017 01:55 AM
Last Post: king bast
  The Stock Market is bullshit cardguy 198 75,977 05-29-2014 07:27 AM
Last Post: Steve9
  The best no bullshit fitness and weight traning site I've seen speakeasy 31 21,774 01-29-2014 05:51 PM
Last Post: theking