I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Russian language: no more bullshit
bucky Offline
Chubby Chaser

RE: Russian language: no more bullshit
(08-19-2017 02:53 AM)edlefou Wrote:  I found a funny Russian Instagram account. It's short native-level Russian videos, but you can get a lot of the cultural humor without understanding everything. And the lizard is pretty hot (despite recent arm tattoos and probably implants).

She is pretty hot. Pity about those tattoos. Still, I rarely see an average-looking and not-especially-alpha dude like him with a 9ish* wife like her in the US. Really makes you think.

"подкаблучник" (the term for whipped) that Gopnik pointed out is awesome. Gonna have to try to remember that one.

*Waiting for all the alpha supermen to reply with "3 WNB" and talk about her pointy elbows, etc. I will respond with a dismissive "bah" unless you provide pics of a 9 in your world.

Feminism in ten words: "Stop objectifying women! Can't you see I've hit the wall?" -Leonard D Neubache
08-19-2017 12:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Russian language: no more bullshit - Roosh - 04-14-2013, 06:51 PM
RE: Russian language: no more bullshit - bucky - 08-19-2017 12:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Vinny's Russian language assistance thread Vinny 78 34,970 02-15-2019 06:40 AM
Last Post: Willie Garci
  Your experience abroad speaking the language/not speaking the language Sonsowey 62 23,155 01-22-2018 08:56 PM
Last Post: Zerdame
  Russian Language Programs at St.Petersburg University Zamyatin 5 3,579 02-20-2017 04:12 AM
Last Post: Zamyatin