I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Russian language: no more bullshit
Bateman Offline
Game Denialist

RE: Russian language: no more bullshit
I took 10 private lessons with an old school soviet teacher earlier this year. Total waste of money, didn´t even finish the alphabet. At least for me, learning russian the academic way with a lot of focus on grammar and hand writing is a serious motivation killer if your goal is to master A1-A2 level.

As a beginner I found "Teach yourself" books to be quite entertaining and would recommend that for people who are interested in the language, but have limited time (and energy) to go all inn.

Arado: Im my experience, speaking very little Russian, but with good pronunciation has given me a strong boost in building comfort with RU and UA girls in the west. Just rambling away for 20 seconds when you meet cute Russians on vacay in the west will get your foot in the door. They definitely appreciate your effort knowing its a language very few westerners speak.

As for Spanish, French or German chicks..they just don´t give a fuck, since it common for foreigners to speak their languages.
12-08-2017 04:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Russian language: no more bullshit - Roosh - 04-14-2013, 06:51 PM
RE: Russian language: no more bullshit - Bateman - 12-08-2017 04:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Vinny's Russian language assistance thread Vinny 78 35,364 02-15-2019 06:40 AM
Last Post: Willie Garci
  Your experience abroad speaking the language/not speaking the language Sonsowey 62 23,312 01-22-2018 08:56 PM
Last Post: Zerdame
  Russian Language Programs at St.Petersburg University Zamyatin 5 3,630 02-20-2017 04:12 AM
Last Post: Zamyatin