I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Russian language: no more bullshit
bucky Offline
Chubby Chaser

RE: Russian language: no more bullshit
(12-05-2017 10:37 AM)icrus Wrote:  Not really sure I get the question.

You would never want to switch to Russian voluntarily if you find out she speaks it. That's like giving up homecourt advantage.

I don't know. Back when I was single, I found that I got great responses by approaching Ukrainian and Russian girls in Russian. My first date after my ex-wife moved out was with a stunning little Russian cutie and I did the whole thing in Russian. I asked her if she wanted to call it a night after a few hours since we both had work the next morning and she said no, I'm having a great time, let's not.

My Russian is advanced though. I had a few girls tell me I was the only American they'd ever met with whom they could really have an adult-level conversation in Russian. Maybe that helped.

Feminism in ten words: "Stop objectifying women! Can't you see I've hit the wall?" -Leonard D Neubache
12-08-2017 10:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Russian language: no more bullshit - Roosh - 04-14-2013, 06:51 PM
RE: Russian language: no more bullshit - bucky - 12-08-2017 10:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Vinny's Russian language assistance thread Vinny 78 35,350 02-15-2019 06:40 AM
Last Post: Willie Garci
  Your experience abroad speaking the language/not speaking the language Sonsowey 62 23,310 01-22-2018 08:56 PM
Last Post: Zerdame
  Russian Language Programs at St.Petersburg University Zamyatin 5 3,628 02-20-2017 04:12 AM
Last Post: Zamyatin