I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Russian language: no more bullshit
AkiKinnunen Offline
Banned

RE: Russian language: no more bullshit
(01-07-2018 01:51 PM)edlefou Wrote:  I find that Russians who have emigrated may hate the country because of lack of opportunities for them, but they still love their culture and language.

Lack of opportunities is not the only reason for all Russians who left the Motherland. Anyone knows that the political situation is not that easy at the moment (actually for some years now for that matter). Many left for political reasons, like Chodorkowski. Some Olis left to Londongrad.
Others, like some former politicians, left to avoid been caught in bribes / tax cases. Specially now that the top Krisha fell (the ex Federal Economy Minister) is in jail because of corruption, there is an air of panic among the crooks)))
And, last but not least, a growing number of refugees from Russia are coming to the West. When I was in France last year for example, I talked to a Russian man who is homosexual, he applied for asylum status for being a oppressed person in Russia because of his "sexual orientation". And he got the right to stay in the EU.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2018 01:13 PM by AkiKinnunen.)
01-16-2018 12:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Russian language: no more bullshit - Roosh - 04-14-2013, 06:51 PM
RE: Russian language: no more bullshit - AkiKinnunen - 01-16-2018 12:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Vinny's Russian language assistance thread Vinny 78 34,959 02-15-2019 06:40 AM
Last Post: Willie Garci
  Your experience abroad speaking the language/not speaking the language Sonsowey 62 23,152 01-22-2018 08:56 PM
Last Post: Zerdame
  Russian Language Programs at St.Petersburg University Zamyatin 5 3,579 02-20-2017 04:12 AM
Last Post: Zamyatin