Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Russian language: no more bullshit
Lika Offline
Chubby Chaser

RE: Russian language: no more bullshit
My favorite way of learning Russian is to watch TV series in Russian with English or Russian subtitles (with Russian subtitles I often have to stop to translate some part. Sometimes the audio does not coincide with the subtitles but it doesn't really matter). When needed, I use Google translate on my phone with camera mode that translates the subtitles instantly into English, when it doesn't bug.

Here are some of my favorite series: I download torrents for instance on kinozal.tv with subtitles in English and Russian:

Fargo
Twin Peaks
Gomorra
Dark
Breaking bad
True detective (first season only)
GOT
Stranger things
Daredevil
Narcos
Dexter
Sherlock

I only know two tv series where the Russian subtitles coincide exactly with the Russian audio (torrents downloaded including the subtitles) but I don't like the series much:

Big little lies
The night of

"Dans l'examen de la beauté d'une femme, la première chose que j'écarte sont les jambes" Giacomo Casanova
03-02-2018 12:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Russian language: no more bullshit - Roosh - 04-14-2013, 06:51 PM
RE: Russian language: no more bullshit - Lika - 03-02-2018 12:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Vinny's Russian language assistance thread Vinny 78 35,447 02-15-2019 06:40 AM
Last Post: Willie Garci
  Your experience abroad speaking the language/not speaking the language Sonsowey 62 23,348 01-22-2018 08:56 PM
Last Post: Zerdame
  Russian Language Programs at St.Petersburg University Zamyatin 5 3,641 02-20-2017 04:12 AM
Last Post: Zamyatin