I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Russian language: no more bullshit
AManLikePutin Offline
Wingman

RE: Russian language: no more bullshit
I have lately found out about the Multi-Lingo Cultural Exchange evening sessions from Meetup. It's usually once or twice a week, depending on how big of a city you live in.

I attended one last week and was amazed at how good and well-organized it was. You're given a flag of languages you speak and want to practice, so you know off the moment you're there, who speaks what and it's a perfect excuse to talk. Everyone who attends wants to practice languages, so it's really great.

Had some great Russian conversation (and Polish) practice with both Russian folks and non-Russian folks learning the language, also a good exchange to see how others learnt the language and practice it. There were near 100 people there, so good for every taste and actually a lot more girls than guys. Everyone having a drink and open to talking. Pretty decent talent pool on the show too (much better than couch surfing meet ups)

Beer + girls + language practice + everyone wants to talk = what's not to love...at this stage, I find it more useful than grammar practices and tenses etc.
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2018 03:57 PM by AManLikePutin.)
05-31-2018 03:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Russian language: no more bullshit - Roosh - 04-14-2013, 06:51 PM
RE: Russian language: no more bullshit - AManLikePutin - 05-31-2018 03:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Vinny's Russian language assistance thread Vinny 78 34,945 02-15-2019 06:40 AM
Last Post: Willie Garci
  Your experience abroad speaking the language/not speaking the language Sonsowey 62 23,138 01-22-2018 08:56 PM
Last Post: Zerdame
  Russian Language Programs at St.Petersburg University Zamyatin 5 3,578 02-20-2017 04:12 AM
Last Post: Zamyatin