I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Russian language: no more bullshit
jacknap Offline
Banned

RE: Russian language: no more bullshit
(04-14-2013 06:51 PM)Roosh Wrote:  I've been tackling this language in a half-assed way. I did all three units of Pimsleur and a couple hundred notecards. Then I got a notch using Russian (I'm still not sure how I pulled that off). After that? I slacked off. I only became proficient in tourist Russian. My Russian was actually just as good as when I arrived in Ukraine than when I left.

I took three detours since then: about 100 hours with Polish, 15 hours with French, and 20 hours refreshing my Spanish. But now, one year after Ukraine, it's clear to me: the language of my future is Russian. For feminine women and for adventure, for a man who wants to be challenged to the point of failure and who wants to earn his salt, this is the mountain to climb. I have delayed and procrastinated, I have rationalized and doubted, but now I am certain: I will become proficient in this language. It must be done.

[Image: 1HqUu0z.gif]

Aren't the eventually going to just degrade into what Western Women become within the next 5-20 years? It's largely what happens to women I think when they get power/money. Not necessarily that Russian women are genetically better than Western, but rather just the current container they are in (culturally, economically, etc) makes them preferable to a masculine man today.

You can sedate a predator for a zoo but it's natural instincts will come out given the right circumstances and growing freedom/power for women will see them keep taking similar actions to what Western women are doing.

So I guess travel is a good hack for now but male thirst is just sooo much more powerful than female thirst so eventually the hoards of men will burn down any sort of advantage I think. Men die in wars, take dangerous jobs, work 80 hour work weeks in hopes of securing a great woman. Getting a visa to a country with a more favourable sexual market is a walk in the park compared to the aforementioned.
12-24-2018 01:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Russian language: no more bullshit - Roosh - 04-14-2013, 06:51 PM
RE: Russian language: no more bullshit - jacknap - 12-24-2018 01:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Calorie Calculators are Bullshit Steelex 10 7,223 07-26-2017 01:55 AM
Last Post: king bast
  The Stock Market is bullshit cardguy 198 75,976 05-29-2014 07:27 AM
Last Post: Steve9
  The best no bullshit fitness and weight traning site I've seen speakeasy 31 21,774 01-29-2014 05:51 PM
Last Post: theking