I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Russian language: no more bullshit
Mersault Offline
Beta Orbiter

RE: Russian language: no more bullshit
I wrote of it when i first joined this forum. I have been around a little and there only two countries, cities in fact, where i can imagine living once i dilute the adventure bug within me. Besides London, my home, of course. And they are Buenos Aires and Moscow. Both are too far from the sea, and Moscow's winter is pretty lame, but the standard of women, well, i wouldn't be wrong and i would be right if i said they were fantastic. Not merely the way they look, although that is the most important, but i also speak of their mannerisms and all the other stuff that make up the whole. Actually, i prefer Buenos Aires a little, in terms of what it offers (Moscow has few tennis courts / English cinemas / shit food etc) but i like the Russian fevered mind mentality. Everybody is either a live for today gangster takes all or a live for yesterday nostalgia rules my being type. Besides the pragmatic boring types, nobody pays to much attention to tomorrow, beyond that which is absolutely necessary. ie. the milk is going bad.
It struck me as the Russian way.
Actually, it is probably all bullshit and i was hoping it was that way. It's probably just like everywhere else. Bunch of retarded fools who pine for tomorrow and binge themselves on false self deceptive hope and denying themselves the nutrients prevalent in portions of reality. Next year or the one that follows that.....and whatnot. Nobody knows anything guys. Just passing time. Drink whiskey. Bang some woman. Wander around the Tretyakov gallery and day game. Eh. Plus they have an obsessions with flowers and giving them to women. Oh they never understood Tarkovsky's Sacrifice. He was speaking to the nation but the nation was too busy getting drunk celebrating women's day. It's about letting the plants grow. Why prune it? Why prune?

Learning Russian > not learning Russian.
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2013 05:26 PM by Mersault.)
04-15-2013 05:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Russian language: no more bullshit - Roosh - 04-14-2013, 06:51 PM
RE: Russian language: no more bullshit - Mersault - 04-15-2013 05:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Vinny's Russian language assistance thread Vinny 78 34,957 02-15-2019 06:40 AM
Last Post: Willie Garci
  Your experience abroad speaking the language/not speaking the language Sonsowey 62 23,148 01-22-2018 08:56 PM
Last Post: Zerdame
  Russian Language Programs at St.Petersburg University Zamyatin 5 3,579 02-20-2017 04:12 AM
Last Post: Zamyatin