I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Russian language: no more bullshit
Atilla Offline
Banned

RE: Russian language: no more bullshit
Turkey is the top tourist destination for Russians, mainly in Antalya, followed by Bodrum. There are even lots of Russian, German, and English girls who go because they like Turkish men. Some Russian girls go every summer, and I’ve met several Ukrainian girls who spoke Turkish.

Why not just go to the spot where your niche is most rewarded? I know Roosh went to Istanbul not so long ago, but some much better spots would be Antalya, Bodrum, and Marmaris. My cousin who lives in Turkey started going to Antalya every year because of all the love Russian girls would give him. He looks exactly like Roosh actually.

Istanbul is more expensive than these places, but there are also Istanbul districts like Laleli where Russian is spoken more than Turkish because of an influx of FSU immigrants. These aren't the better areas of Istanbul.

Also, I recommend Turkey for Russian-loving non-white guys who are concerned about racism. You won’t get shit for being black in Turkey. You might get stared at a lot, but it’s just a Turkish thing to stare out of curiosity. Instead of going to some freezing racist shithole, go where the people show you warmth and respect.

A lot of guys talk about cock-blocking by Turkish men, and I think Roosh even tweeted that, but if you consistently experience this, go to bars/clubs where it’s required of every group to include at least one girl. This is great because the ratios at these clubs tended to be very good, which is usually a big negative about Turkey.

I could have been there on lucky nights though, so don’t get too excited about ratios just yet because a country with a majority virgin female population can easily turn into a sausage field. The Greenhouse at 1:19 in the video below is a good example of a bar/club with a female requirement.

What I would sometimes do when there was just ask some girls outside to go in with us and they would leave or we would separate after a bit. Or you can bring a Russian girl you just met to these places and make your move from there. Most guys I saw in those female-required clubs were with their girlfriends. The single guys weren’t very impressive there either. I got a lot of attention from hot European chicks in these clubs. I had an incredible time and danced and flirted a lot, but I was there with family, so I had to forfeit a number of potential flags. It’ll be a different story next time because I’d like to go solo.

I like bar street in Marmaris. It’s right next to a beach where you can game topless chicks during the daytime Wink

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2013 03:56 AM by Atilla.)
04-19-2013 03:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Atilla's post:
GameTheory

Messages In This Thread
Russian language: no more bullshit - Roosh - 04-14-2013, 06:51 PM
RE: Russian language: no more bullshit - Atilla - 04-19-2013 03:54 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Vinny's Russian language assistance thread Vinny 78 35,029 02-15-2019 06:40 AM
Last Post: Willie Garci
  Your experience abroad speaking the language/not speaking the language Sonsowey 62 23,172 01-22-2018 08:56 PM
Last Post: Zerdame
  Russian Language Programs at St.Petersburg University Zamyatin 5 3,587 02-20-2017 04:12 AM
Last Post: Zamyatin