I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Russian language: no more bullshit
Chaos Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: Russian language: no more bullshit
I'll check out Michel Thomas this time.
All in the name of irony I can tell that I recently had a Russian girl staying over at my place for quite a time and now when she's gone I wanted to pick the language up again.

She turned into a real vampire bitch every time I wanted her to help me with my Russian. She kept bitching about that I need to read grammatics and буквар before she can learn me anything more.
I tried to talk her into it a few times but she wouldn't change her mind.

Not to mention that her English was so awful so I had to simplify my speaking to maximum to make her understand me. So both my English and Russian skills were reduced as long as she was here.
What a blowback language wise,but she indeed had other qualities.
03-24-2014 02:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Russian language: no more bullshit - Roosh - 04-14-2013, 06:51 PM
RE: Russian language: no more bullshit - Chaos - 03-24-2014 02:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Vinny's Russian language assistance thread Vinny 78 35,369 02-15-2019 06:40 AM
Last Post: Willie Garci
  Your experience abroad speaking the language/not speaking the language Sonsowey 62 23,316 01-22-2018 08:56 PM
Last Post: Zerdame
  Russian Language Programs at St.Petersburg University Zamyatin 5 3,632 02-20-2017 04:12 AM
Last Post: Zamyatin