Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Being a minimalist-minded man with money
samsamsam Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

RE: Being a minimalist-minded man with money
I try to be minimalist the best I can. Lately, though allowing myself a few things because I want them.

I still think, the key though is still build a war chest that can work for you. Provide you the monthly passive income stream, allow you to buy and sell items, to ride out a tough period of time.

AntiTrace is spot on. Buy and Sell stuff. My friend has an expression, "tell me the price and I will tell you if I am buying or selling." But you better know what you are doing. Reading is free, real cash losses are well, duh, real cash losses.

Problem with the rich mindset (I think I have one because I am always looking for opportunities to invest) is that sometimes the deal moves against you and the deal you are in may not be liquid.

Read the Richest Man in Babylon. If you have not you must. It is a simple book but lays a solid idea on how to do well financially.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2
07-10-2013 02:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes samsamsam's post:
jakester318

Messages In This Thread
RE: Being a minimalist-minded man with money - samsamsam - 07-10-2013 02:21 PM