I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say?
Fender_Bender Offline
Chubby Chaser

RE: Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say?
It is a very primal dislike that is hard for me to put a finger on. Perhaps it's the lack of impulse control or consideration of long term consequences, or just the herd mentality associated with tats now. There's nothing edgy about them and they just seem self indulgent. It all seems like projection of their own attraction to the tatted up badboy ("I think guys with tats are hot so guys must think girls with tats are hot")... Of course most dudes with tats nowadays are limp wristed soibois so I don't know how the attraction persists. The worst are big thigh tattoos. At a distance they look like someone smeared shit on their leg.

I don't care how artistic or well done a tattoo is. They degrade any woman at any size, type, or number. Again, I can't explain why I hate them so much. There is some chunk of my monkey brain screaming "UGLY AND TRASHY" right away. Same with stupid fuckin piercings like bovine septum rings.

"Once the toothpaste is out of the tube, it's hard to get it back in"
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2018 09:15 PM by Fender_Bender.)
06-24-2018 09:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 12 users Like Fender_Bender's post:
Super_Fire, Wutang, username, DJ-Matt, Built to Fade, infowarrior1, Professor Fox, Rhyme or Reason, DamienCasanova, saner, Solitaire, TigerMandingo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say? - Fender_Bender - 06-24-2018 09:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Girls & Tattoos! Gone Too Far... Is This A World Trend? SuperTwin22 141 53,839 04-12-2019 05:23 AM
Last Post: 66Scorpio
  Tattoos hoops330 66 50,004 01-14-2019 12:26 PM
Last Post: CaptainCup
  Godly Men Prefer Debt-Free Virgins Without Tattoos Heinrich von Geobbels 31 9,480 10-29-2018 06:52 AM
Last Post: Barron