Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say?
NoMoreTO Offline
Wingman

RE: Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say?
Definitely agree tattoos are a DTF signal. While they are a drag on value for me, its hard to bang young millennials without banging some inked girls.

I was banging a Brazilian girl in Canada for a little while up there. She had tattoos on her arms of the places she'd been and lived for 6 - 18 months. It was a turn off for any type of relationship beyond hooking up, like a bunch of postal stamps on a package going to abu dhabi. An ex of mine had one basic outline tattoo on her calf that she got when she was 15, very basic. It was forgivable because she wasn't actively seeking more and had some regret about getting it.

I can't bring myself to really compliment girls on them anymore for the lay like in my 20s. The best I can say is "Its fine" if she asks or "Oh yeah" if she tells me how she got it. I also use the line 'nobody puts a bumper sticker on a benz', this is a fun phrase to be honest without interfering with the bang. It also works on boosting confidence with girls who don't have tattoos. You can call them classy like this, then bang them later.

I would insist on a girl getting a tattoo removed prior to any kind of marriage or kids. This is a problem if the girl isn't very white, or the tattoo is large, the scar will show. That said, its a good way to let her know that if she wants to be taken seriously, or have a future with you, then she comes under your dominion and her body is your possession. If you don't crack down early on this stuff, when you're in a relationship/married she'll go out and get a bob-cut and give her hair to cancer without asking you.

I just think its the most awful seeing some chick pushing a stroller all inked up.

“Where the danger is, so grows the saving element.” ~ German poet Hoelderlin
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2018 03:10 PM by NoMoreTO.)
10-14-2018 03:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 11 users Like NoMoreTO's post:
Ocelot, Built to Fade, Deepdiver, MKE-Ed, MajorStyles, Renzy, Roosh, scotian, Professor Fox, 911, redbeard

Messages In This Thread
RE: Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say? - NoMoreTO - 10-14-2018 03:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Girls & Tattoos! Gone Too Far... Is This A World Trend? SuperTwin22 141 54,421 04-12-2019 05:23 AM
Last Post: 66Scorpio
  Tattoos hoops330 66 50,294 01-14-2019 12:26 PM
Last Post: CaptainCup
  Godly Men Prefer Debt-Free Virgins Without Tattoos Heinrich von Geobbels 31 9,647 10-29-2018 06:52 AM
Last Post: Barron