I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say?
Abelard Lindsey Offline
Woodpecker

RE: Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say?
Those of you old enough will remember we went through a similar period from around '69-76. This is when the boomer girls rebelled against the "establishment" by embracing either the hippy look or the "plain Jane" look (typified by the Manson girls) and acting tough. It was Farrah Fawcett and disco that brought that previous wave of nonsense to an end. We're simply in a repeat of the same nonsense.

I remember watching an episode of "ironside" when I was a child (this really dates me, I know) where Ironside was interviewing, as part of a police investigation, some young hippy girls who were on drugs at the time (heroin, I think) and he asked them why they did it. The response was "Because I dig it, Man!" from each of the girls he asked.

This current wave of tattooing, thick-frame glasses, and over the top feminism reminds me of the girls in that episode of "Ironside".
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2019 03:07 PM by Abelard Lindsey.)
02-14-2019 03:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Abelard Lindsey's post:
MKE-Ed

Messages In This Thread
RE: Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say? - Abelard Lindsey - 02-14-2019 03:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Girls & Tattoos! Gone Too Far... Is This A World Trend? SuperTwin22 141 55,090 04-12-2019 05:23 AM
Last Post: 66Scorpio
  Tattoos hoops330 66 50,598 01-14-2019 12:26 PM
Last Post: CaptainCup
  Godly Men Prefer Debt-Free Virgins Without Tattoos Heinrich von Geobbels 31 9,841 10-29-2018 06:52 AM
Last Post: Barron