I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say?
flyinghorse Offline
Chubby Chaser

RE: Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say?
(02-21-2019 06:55 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  I started this thread back in 2013. It says something that it regularly "trends" on this forum, rising up to the current posts every few months.

I guess I struck a nerve with this depressing topic. Well, here's some more bad news: I'm starting to notice tattoos on Asian women. Not a lot, but enough to worry.

It's bad enough that white women are bringing down their whole race by becoming nasty tattooed freaks. Now it looks like Asian women are following suit. You'd think the Tiger Moms would pressure them out of "getting inked" but guess not.

So what's left for men who like to see women's bodies in their natural state? There's the Vintage Erotica Forums. But that's not real women. That's old pics from the country we've apparently lost. (And then they wonder why so many men have little ambition these days.)

Moving back into the real world, I guess that leaves us with the women under those hijabs. Is that what it's come to now in America? Sad!

(PS: I make no apologies for preferring women in the state in which they were created. If that makes me "old," so be it. I absolutely don't get how permanently altering the female body with man-made "artistry" makes any woman more attractive.)
Not exactly old but views that are aligned with old peoples views. Theres nothing wrong with having your own aesthetic ideal though. We all do it. Its all kind of meaningless anyway because we cant enforce are will on others any way.
02-21-2019 10:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say? - flyinghorse - 02-21-2019 10:06 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Girls & Tattoos! Gone Too Far... Is This A World Trend? SuperTwin22 141 53,772 04-12-2019 05:23 AM
Last Post: 66Scorpio
  Tattoos hoops330 66 49,971 01-14-2019 12:26 PM
Last Post: CaptainCup
  Godly Men Prefer Debt-Free Virgins Without Tattoos Heinrich von Geobbels 31 9,454 10-29-2018 06:52 AM
Last Post: Barron