I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say?
Zoso Offline
Robin

RE: Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say?
(02-16-2019 12:04 PM)ksbms Wrote:  Tattoos are nothing more, nor less, but a mirror of conformist behaviour. Females, as it's been empirically proven, are more conservative in their actions and decisions, than males, in virtue of a risk factor. They have their live preservation hard-wired and they mirror behaviour of what is conventionally, at a particular slice in time, the "norm". If it's tattoos, so be it. Yellow jackets with pebble buttons? Done. Shaved vagina? I'm on it. Hairy armpits? Not a problem. Most people follow, that's the nature of human beings, social animals that we are.

Finally a sensible point of view here!

This is the main reason -I assume- girls get tattoos, at least in my country.

Despite her being slut or not, tattoo is not relationated I think. I know plenty of sloots with no tattoo, and many insecure girls with tattoos looking for approval because their not so good looks, trying to seem hotter.

I put myself into the crowd. I used to like tattoos on girls (the smaller ones, not all the arm or just above the vagina) and was thinking in getting one. Now, I tend to dislike them very much, after reading these threads. So, also me changed the opinion.
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2019 12:44 PM by Zoso.)
02-28-2019 12:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say? - Zoso - 02-28-2019 12:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Girls & Tattoos! Gone Too Far... Is This A World Trend? SuperTwin22 141 55,029 04-12-2019 05:23 AM
Last Post: 66Scorpio
  Tattoos hoops330 66 50,587 01-14-2019 12:26 PM
Last Post: CaptainCup
  Godly Men Prefer Debt-Free Virgins Without Tattoos Heinrich von Geobbels 31 9,817 10-29-2018 06:52 AM
Last Post: Barron