I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say?
Nonpareil Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

RE: Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say?
The same thing I said once before; I'm not a huge fan (although, and not that it really matters, most of the tattoos dudes have are lame too).

Something small, like this;

[Image: butterfly-hip-tattoo-designs.jpg]

Is fine (not ideal, but fine), because in addition to being small and fairly well-hidden, I still know by having a tattoo, she's easily swayed by peer pressure and she's a little bit slutty, and if you're just messing around, then who cares?

Nothing can be done about it, but I don't know about you guys, but if I'm out having drinks with a girl, and the subject of tattoos comes up and she mentions she has one, the chance I'm going to fuck her jump up at least 30%.
09-04-2013 08:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say? - Nonpareil - 09-04-2013 08:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Girls & Tattoos! Gone Too Far... Is This A World Trend? SuperTwin22 141 55,029 04-12-2019 05:23 AM
Last Post: 66Scorpio
  Tattoos hoops330 66 50,587 01-14-2019 12:26 PM
Last Post: CaptainCup
  Godly Men Prefer Debt-Free Virgins Without Tattoos Heinrich von Geobbels 31 9,817 10-29-2018 06:52 AM
Last Post: Barron