I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say?
TheBlackNarwhal Offline
Chubby Chaser

RE: Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say?
Parlay44 Wrote:Tattoos are not manly anymore if women are wearing them so casually. Everyone is a tattoo art connoisseur these days.

Women having generic tattoos of roses, butterflies, or angel wings is not going to stop me from getting any ink on my body that I want. The same could be said of a number of things women do today that was solely in the realm of men before.

iknowexactly Wrote:So you'll think, move on, but her tattoos won't--she'll still be stuck with them and in even 4-6 years she won't even look fertile anymore, she'll just look insane with that car on her arm.

Right, but can't this be said of any woman, regardless of tattoos? A 30 year old woman with or without tattoos will never be as attractive as 20 year old woman with tattoos. If you older gentlemen do not like tattoos in general then that is perfectly okay, I have a tattoo in a hidden place myself so my opinion is slightly biased.

Women will chalk up bad tattoos later down the line to bad life decisions. For me, I know that I will always be satisfied with whatever ink I put on my body because I got it at a specific time in my life for a specific reason.
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2013 03:03 PM by TheBlackNarwhal.)
09-05-2013 02:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say? - TheBlackNarwhal - 09-05-2013 02:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Girls & Tattoos! Gone Too Far... Is This A World Trend? SuperTwin22 141 53,727 04-12-2019 05:23 AM
Last Post: 66Scorpio
  Tattoos hoops330 66 49,932 01-14-2019 12:26 PM
Last Post: CaptainCup
  Godly Men Prefer Debt-Free Virgins Without Tattoos Heinrich von Geobbels 31 9,435 10-29-2018 06:52 AM
Last Post: Barron