I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say?
azulsombra Offline
True Player

RE: Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say?
(09-04-2013 09:57 PM)TheBlackNarwhal Wrote:  Call me hipster, but I really don't care much about tattoos on a girl as long as I can consider it art. If she passes the boner test, what else matters? It's most likely the generation gap between me and most other members (I'm 18).

2/10 would not bang because of tattoos

I honestly think tattoos are the ultimate form of peacocking, so I got one where no one sees it usually.

Its definitely a generational thing but it happened almost overnight. I'm in my late 20s so I'm not some 50 yr old dude who is "out of touch". Still even when I was in high school late 90s -early 2000s bitches my age were not running around with tattoos unless they were some fat undateable goth chick or something like that. No pretty feminine specimen thought it was cool to get a tattoo and in the rare chance that they did it would be something subtle like a small heart behind their ankle or calf. Maybe it was Pink or Avril Lavigne, Britney or some other female popstar on MTV that changed the tide and made even feminine girls think one or two tats is cool on a girl. Then along came the rihannas, sleeve tats, short hair and skrillex cuts and we got to where we are today.

The rebellious thing girls did when I was in middle school and high school was get a tongue ring. This was a MUCH easier way to identify a slut and did no permanent damage unlike tattoos and we provided the girls our cocks to put them to use. This was a win-win situation for everybody.

Speaking of getting head, Bill Clinton will always be my favorite president because he made blowjobs an unavoidable topic for mainstream puritan america. News stations every night were forced to talk about or around a subject that hadnt ever been mentioned in primetime before. This led to curious teenage girls that were quite eager to practice their lewinsky technique. Hopefully the tattoo trend will end and sluts will go back to rocking tongue rings again.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2013 09:20 PM by azulsombra.)
09-05-2013 08:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like azulsombra's post:
Days of Broken Arrows, puckerman

Messages In This Thread
RE: Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say? - azulsombra - 09-05-2013 08:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Girls & Tattoos! Gone Too Far... Is This A World Trend? SuperTwin22 141 53,711 04-12-2019 05:23 AM
Last Post: 66Scorpio
  Tattoos hoops330 66 49,922 01-14-2019 12:26 PM
Last Post: CaptainCup
  Godly Men Prefer Debt-Free Virgins Without Tattoos Heinrich von Geobbels 31 9,430 10-29-2018 06:52 AM
Last Post: Barron