Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say?
Therapsid Offline
Alpha Male

RE: Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say?
(09-05-2013 11:45 PM)Ziltoid Wrote:  Though I generally find tattoos and piercings unattractive on women, I think it being a good indicator of sluttyness is quickly becoming dated.

It's not rebellious or even uncommon anymore... I know more than a few weird, socially inept chicks that are really into artsy bullshit who have tattoos, but don't sleep around.

So either way, it probably is often indicative that not all is right upstairs.

I don't know. I still find that these weird, socially inept inked up chicks are sluttier than their non-tattooed peers. Even though they're usually heinous, but that's another issue.

Put it this way - the few early 20-something virgins, and the larger group of twenties chicks with only a couple of sexual partners, are more likely to not have tat's than their sluttier friends.

Look at it from the girl's perspective. What's a greater spontaneous leap? What's a bigger submission to momentary desire? Getting a tattoo or fucking a random guy? I mean, a girl could have a one night stand and get away with it, but a tattoo is forever. Her parents will find out!

I'd argue almost any girl with a tattoo should be receptive to a same night lay.
09-06-2013 12:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Therapsid's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Psygnosis89, PapayaTapper

Messages In This Thread
RE: Women Ruining Themselves With Tattoos -- What to Say? - Therapsid - 09-06-2013 12:02 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Girls & Tattoos! Gone Too Far... Is This A World Trend? SuperTwin22 141 54,421 04-12-2019 05:23 AM
Last Post: 66Scorpio
  Tattoos hoops330 66 50,294 01-14-2019 12:26 PM
Last Post: CaptainCup
  Godly Men Prefer Debt-Free Virgins Without Tattoos Heinrich von Geobbels 31 9,647 10-29-2018 06:52 AM
Last Post: Barron