Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Reframing your mind to battle depression and CBT
kbell Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: Reframing your mind to battle depression and CBT
I had to edit a lot of posts in here since it gave away to much personal info, but I did have an interesting experience this week. I had a very bad depressive episode brought on by fapping most likely. Its still not fully gone but much better than before. I almost wanted to just stop doing anything, but I forced myself to walk a lot. I than watched a ton of netflix shows. A tough exercise, a ton of walking, mediation and a return of a attractive employee with nice ass , and my spirits seems to have lifted. I knew the state wouldn't last forever so didn't do anything stupid. I may always have these states, which is unfortunate, but they never last super long. Holding a grudge seems to hurt me more than others too, and feels good when released as well.
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2016 11:29 PM by kbell.)
02-08-2016 11:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like kbell's post:
Dusty, Fender_Bender, Built to Fade, DonnyGately

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reframing your mind to battle depression and CBT - kbell - 02-08-2016 11:11 PM