Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Reframing your mind to battle depression and CBT
kbell Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: Reframing your mind to battle depression and CBT
Wanted to update this. Been making some major progress. Planning a trip to South America, learning Spanish and dance has tremendously helped my mood. When I have clear defined goals and signs of progress I'm content. Dance is helped with a dislike of touching people and also the fear of dancing period. There is so much information you can get about a persons mood from how they hold your hand or grip your back (dance holds) that I never though much of.

I've also try to do a few meetups per month and have met one forum member recently. Will try to meet more.

I've discovered a core belief which I need some help with removing. "I'm not good as I am." I always put off doing things or making friends until I believe I get to certain point. Except the goal post shifts. I didn't want to do serious day game until I had a 6 pack. I'm close to the 6 pack and not close to doing daily approaches. When I get the 6 pack I still might not do daily approaches with this mindset. Since than it could be I won't approach until I have 22" arms or have a 6 figure income.
05-16-2018 11:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like kbell's post:
Dusty, Dream Medicine, Built to Fade

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reframing your mind to battle depression and CBT - kbell - 05-16-2018 11:36 AM