Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Reframing your mind to battle depression and CBT
Tideride Offline
Banned

RE: Reframing your mind to battle depression and CBT
Roosh made a good point in one of his blogs about how many ancient non modern people did not have this problem of anxiety and depression. I've heard smart doctors who are natural health enthusiast say chemicals and heavy metals in many consumer goods are the causes of many illnesses. Personally Imdidnt struggle with anxiety until I got a vaccine to get into college-I think vaccines are garbage btw.

Man for me getting outside in sun shine and being deep in the woods on a hike for a few hours improves my mood. Nature is good for the mind.

I have an awful time during the Winter in the mid south (KY-VA-TN) and its not even as bad and gloomy as many places are during the Winter. If you can relocate to a better climate (why Fla and California are so popular) do so. Seasonal depression is real.

Gomtoma natural doctor/alternative medicine.

Websites like natural news help to guide and give more tips
Too.
04-13-2014 09:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reframing your mind to battle depression and CBT - Tideride - 04-13-2014 09:11 AM