Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Keeping your opinions to yourself in social situations
birdrussell Offline
Robin

RE: Keeping your opinions to yourself in social situations
I get a lot of this myself. once I get going it's hard to trow the off switch. you gotta pick your battles. my last few incidents have come during divisional meetings where the new policy on same sex marriage comes up or some other work place policy that is incredibly inconvenient comes up. I air my grievances or objections but i have to bite my tongue at a certain point. I'm not trying to get demoted because I'm not feeling the way the wind is blowing but every one knows that I am not entirely on board with the status quo. in my personal like I hang out with a bunch of communist from tie to time. they know I'm an american and that they will probably never sway me but we have our little verbal battles over some sherry and at the end of the night I\'m confident I'll be getting along with them the next time I see them so I let these guys have it. It's all god fun.

You can work stupid, but you can't fix a fat body.
12-16-2013 02:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keeping your opinions to yourself in social situations - birdrussell - 12-16-2013 02:52 AM