Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Men who "propose" to their wives are invariably betas who get divorce raped
Mercenary Offline
Hummingbird

RE: Men who "propose" to their wives are invariably betas who get divorce raped
(05-03-2016 11:05 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  Seeing men get turned down at proposals always makes me cringe. Not in a "what an embarrassing moment for that sucker" kind of way, but a mournful sympathy kind of way. That man was set to lay it all on the line for a girl, and it wasn't enough. It's the absolute zenith of rejection. It's only compounded when its a spectacle.

(05-04-2016 08:02 AM)FireStarter Wrote:  I wouldn't wish that level of pain on anyone and I feel sorry for the men who get rejected so brutally.

You guys need to harden up.

I 'm 100% certain that (in hindsight) these utterly horrible and totally cringe worthy embarrassing failed marriage proposals, were the one of the most important moments of these men's lives in changing themselves for the better. It would be interesting to find out what happened to these guys and how they live life and see things now. I'm pretty sure many of them never made fools of themselves like that again. Perhaps some of them are now forum members or lurkers. Laugh

Many of the worst failures of my life are what brought me to Roosh, the red pill, and this forum.

And for your viewing pleasure...here's 3 more totally brutal rejections:

(This post was last modified: 05-04-2016 08:57 AM by Mercenary.)
05-04-2016 08:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Men who "propose" to their wives are invariably betas who get divorce raped - Mercenary - 05-04-2016 08:37 AM