Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Men who "propose" to their wives are invariably betas who get divorce raped
kosko Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

RE: Men who "propose" to their wives are invariably betas who get divorce raped
(12-25-2013 01:04 PM)reaper23 Wrote:  after my girlfriend was pregnant, one night in bed, i just looked over at her and said, lets get married. she said of course!

i got her a nice ring, but nothing too crazy. quality over quantity ($3500).

then i told her, we're never getting married

and she said, of course!

so now we're just permanently engaged. her sister got engaged and married since our "engagement"

guess its been about 18-20 months now

not a single plan in the works

Most realistic women just view the rock as a enough. Most girls I knew just say they want to do what they gotta do to get that good man whom will give them that ring. Only the over the top narcissist women want the big wedding and shit. Most are just happy with a rock and commitment, that $3500 ring can save your ass from tens of thousands in pillage from the courts if you know how to play it.

I am one whom hates titles. I never even liked calling my old Gfs my girlfriends, or to say we were "official", "exclusive", etc. Its basically like.. "Look I'm here, if I didn't want anything to do with you I wouldn't be here"
It was blunt but it usually worked, anytime a broad tried to pressure me to make shit "official" I would cringe and soon after bounce.
12-25-2013 01:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like kosko's post:
Vacancier Permanent, Timoteo, zombiejimmorrison

Messages In This Thread
RE: Men who "propose" to their wives are invariably betas who get divorce raped - kosko - 12-25-2013 01:51 PM