Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Men who "propose" to their wives are invariably betas who get divorce raped
ElBorrachoInfamoso Away
Kingfisher

RE: Men who "propose" to their wives are invariably betas who get divorce raped
I agree that getting on one knee is an indication that there is something wrong with the man.

Before we got married, I would always joke with my wife and tell her I was going to knock her up. She of course would hint that she wanted to get married first and I'd pretend not to get what she was hinting at. I pretended I thought she wanted a pendant. I even bought her a pendant once to fuck with her.

When I "proposed" I was joking with her that I was going to knock her up and she of course hinted that she wanted to get married. I asked if she wanted another pendant as I pulled the ring out and held it in front of her. I never asked her to marry me, I merely implied that I would marry her; I already knew she was mine.

It was in a classically romantic location but I never got on one knee. We were just walking side by side.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat
12-25-2013 03:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Men who "propose" to their wives are invariably betas who get divorce raped - ElBorrachoInfamoso - 12-25-2013 03:41 PM