Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

The Fantasy of the Cat Lady Destroyed
Kimber Offline
Sparrow

RE: The Fantasy of the Cat Lady Destroyed
There does seem like there is a lot of cat hate, applying morally questionable traits like a lack of loyalty, manipulation etc etc to an animal that has had no reason to develop other traits.

Cats served the purpose of killing rodents back in the day, rodents that would carry disease and eat produce meant for humans. It's been theorised that this is why Egypt and other ancient societies worshipped cats. But today, that's not really necessary. Illl never understand why people like cats. I get why some people don't like dogs, they can be too much work, very annoying, destructive if not trained properly. But a cat? I just don't see the appeal. I guess they're cute, but fuck, tic tacs are cute, ugg boots are cute. Just get them. Maybe it's a projection of their vanity and narcissism? Can someone elaborate as to why people like cats?
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2014 12:30 AM by Kimber.)
01-20-2014 12:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kimber's post:
Mekorig

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fantasy of the Cat Lady Destroyed - Kimber - 01-20-2014 12:27 AM