I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

The Russia Thread
Банин Offline
Game Denialist

RE: The Russia Thread
Okay, this is my second attempt at writing up day 4, as I managed to close the page I was writing in yesterday. It's incidentally also the last day I was there.

Day 4:

After kicking out Asian girl, I grab a few more hours' sleep. I'm not in top-notch form because of all the vodka that night.

When I finally emerge, I start chatting with the 2 day-close girls that did answer the previous day. I don't ask them out the same evening to not come off as too needy, but I drop a couple of hints.

While waiting for replies, I get a message from one of my pipelined matches on VK. She's maybe a 7 from her pictures, looks a little bit too alternative but not having any better plans I agree to meet her for a walk around 4pm.

I get out of the house, take my camera, and head off to the centre to walk around. It being saturday, the crowd on Nevsky is completely different. It's full of tourists, not a single bangable girl in sight. I forget the idea of day gaming and just walk around the canals, taking some pictures. At some point I stop and have a nice cool beer, and my hangover stops giving me such a hard time after that.

I'm early out to the meeting point with the girl from VK (Gorkovskaya metro station), so I go and sit in the park at the back of the metro, still chatting up my 2 day-close girls.

While sitting on a bench, lo and behold, I realise there's a 9 sitting alone about 10 meters away. At least, she's a personal 9. She's so skinny her knees are wider than her thighs, which are showing about halfway up in a short blue summer dress, and her wrists are about about the size of my ring and little finger together. Her dark curls are waving slightly in the wind, and her big black eyes are looking dreamily off into the distance. She's maybe 21-22.

I get up, go the 10 meters across the pathway and sit beside her. I give her the dumbstruck romantic line, complimenting her as lavishly as my Russian will allow, and she laps it up, smiling a lot and looking me up and down. I even drop a "obviously you must have a boyfriend" before I ask her out, which gets her to shake her head frantically and denying: "У меня действительно нет!". While I get her to add me on vkontaktye with her phone, I drop the fact that I'm preparing to move to St Pete. I then say that I'm looking forward to meeting up with her, and then make an early exit before my Russian fails me, saying I am going to meet a friend.

I head back to the exit of the metro, and while waiting for my online date, I send her a short message saying it was nice to get to know her, which she replies to, and then I ask whether she has any plans later that day. No immediate response.

My date shows up, she's not as hot as in her pictures, maybe a 6.5, but she has a pleasant face and turns out to speak English, so I just go along with it. We cross the river and she leads the way, showing me some nice buildings. In that time we're just having some standard first-date chat, switching back and forth between Russian and English. Let's call her journalist girl, as that's what she does.

About an hour into our walk, we stop at a nice cafe overlooking the Isaac cathedral and have a glass of wine. I find I'm not motivated enough to escalate. She's lovely but just not hot enough after my encounter with park girl and my day-closes from Nevsky, and my phone keeps vibrating, hopefully with other prospects for that evening. I check the phone while she's going to the ladies', and there it comes: one of the nevsky 8's has time that evening, and park girl is free from 9pm. That seals the issue, and when journalist girl comes back I pull some excuse. We leave, I walk her to the metro, give her a peck on the cheek and send her on her way. She's a fun girl and good friend material, but I think my standards are already getting inflated by being in Russia.

I then have to go meet the owner of the nicest flat I visited to work out some details and negotiate on the price. On the way there I can't seem to decide, should I meet Nevsky 8 or the park girl? Park girl is hotter and gives me goosebumps, but I've had a couple of days of chatting to build up rapport with Nevsky 8, who also seems like more of a party girl, so the prospect of getting her a bit lubricated and banging her on my last night seems more likely. In the end I agree a meetup with park girl, and give a noncommittal answer to Nevsky 8, saying I'm busy at dinner time but that I can give her a shout afterwards. If things don't pan out with park girl, I can always try to fall back on that one.

After my meeting (sealed the deal on the pad, pretty sweet place and within my budget), I have just enough time to head back home, check that the place is in a presentable condition to receive a lady guest, freshen up, put on a blazer, and head out. On the way I even buy a couple of tulips, hell who knows, it costs next to nothing and it might play into my hapless romantic vibe.

We're supposed to meet at Ploschad Vosstanya station. Park girl is about 20 minutes late, but she did send a message about it, so I just enjoy a band playing music outside. I must admit, my heart missed a beat when she showed up. In a dark red dress, no less, coming just above the knees, with no cleavage but with her delicate shoulders bare and an open back, and a belt showing her off her tiny waist. Instant boner. I don't regret putting on a blazer, that girl must have spent a couple of hours on her appearance tonight.

We're off to a place that was recommended by the crazy group I met the second night, a wine bar. Data below. On the way there the street has a section in cobblestones, and teasing her for her heels and offering support works a charm. Part of the Russian feminine thing I suppose, they love to lean on a masculine figure. I'm not strong by any means, but next to a girl like this you don't need to either, anyone would look like king kong.

On the way to the venue we do some normal chit-chatting, which is going a bit more difficult than with the other girls. It quickly turns out that the girl is a smart pants, finished an art history degree and now taking a master's in philosophy. Even though she's totally white, she turns out to be from Kazakhstan, which is perfectly fine by me, I wouldn't say no to another flag.

I think the conversation is a bit more difficult because 1- by that point I'm stone sober again, even having some occasional hangover waves coming back, 2- we're in the street and the noise is distracting, and 3- she speaks a much more educated language than the other girls I've tried to chat up, and has less patience for my russian. You could also throw in 4- even though i'm trying to ignore it and just throw my best game at her, I can't deny that the girl makes me feel a little dizzy.

We get to the venue at a convenient point in the conversation before it can get awkward, and I can show off a little on my wine knowledge, having a chat at the bar with her and the bartender and finding two fun wines to order. The venue has a strange setup: coming in from half a flight of steps, it's like a small crowded room with standing people and tall tables. There's another flight of outdoors steps going up to a kind of narrow platform/bridge to the other side of an inner courtyard, and on the other side of the bridge is another room with normal tables and one more bar. We go up there and find a free table.

The conversation from there is quite frustrating. I have to resort to using google more often than I like, though I try to keep it to single words and making sentences myself. Mostly I get her to talk about herself and when she asks me questions I spit out some half-memorised things about my life. She's very curious about why I would move to Russia for an exchange, so I try to concentrate on my fascination for Russian culture, the ballet, and of course the law studies. That seems to pass her shit test.

After I'm finished with my first glass, she says to go ahead and order one more for her too though she's only halfway through hers. I'm more than happy to oblige, and have a little victory dance internally when she just downs the rest of her glass. Coming back with the new round, I jubilate even more when she asks me if I smoke, and takes out her pack of fags. People are smoking out on the bridge/platform thingy, and are standing like sardines there. Exactly what I need to escalate.

While we were sitting, I tried to give her some light kino and IOIs, brushing her hand with mine while taking my glass or putting a lock of her hair back her ear while looking deep into her eyes, but she keeps a pretty straight poker face. At one point I put my hand on her forearm but she withdraws it, and generally she is not giving me any clues.

We get up and go smoke on that bridge, and we're pretty much squeezed into each other in a corner. I drop the conversation and stroke her cheek while only half-pretending to be mesmerised by her face, and she draws her head back from the touch, saying something like "but I don't know you, this is going too fast". Nevertheless when taking my hand to get it away from her face, she squeezes it a little and holds on to it.

At this stage I have a bit of an internal dilemma. The hand squeezing is a clear IOI, and even though she verbally tries to de-escalate, she's clearly being influenced by the physical closeness and the wine, her eyes are shiny. I don't know if I should stick to Tuth's no-kissing rule, or if I should just go with the moment.

I go for the kiss, partly let's face it because I'm dying to. This may have been my first significant mistake of the evening, and I'd really like to ask you guys what you think.

She does not resist and goes full-throated french kissing on me, within a few seconds she has her hands behind my neck and I'm pressing her tiny weight towards me. She must feel that throbbing boner through her thin dress. Probably one of the most intense first kisses I've ever had, and when she pulls back maybe 30 seconds later, I'm quite dizzy. Can't help but notice the closest smokers around us looking at us with more than just a little envy.

We go back inside, where the body language and dynamics have changed completely. We're now sitting beside each other, and she's the one giving me IoIs and kino, while I'm just trying to keep my head cool. The conversation also turns more personal, talking about relationships and such, it turns out she's been single for a couple of years because she, and I quote, doesn't have time for boys. My Russian by this point is again a bit lubricated by the alcohol, and she seems to losen up also, not getting hung up in my mistakes and even playfully correcting me sometimes. We go out for one more smoke where more kissing happens. That girl is definitely not a novice kisser, whatever she might be pretending. I try to venue bounce, but she says she likes it here and asks me to order a new round.

This is probably mistake number 2. I go and get the round, making sure to settle my tap at the same time, and by the time I've come back her mood has turned again, or at least that's what I thought. She seems a bit off, and is staring into nothing. I thought it might just be the pensive philosopher thing that she had in the park earlier that day, but no, it turns out she's nauseous and excuses herself to the loo. I'm a bit worried so I offer to go and wait outside the loo if she feels bad, but she declines. I should have figured out that the alcohol was just too quick for her. She's probably like 40 kilos if that, so a couple of glasses of wine would be the same as an entire bottle for me.

When she comes back a few minutes later, she is feeling a little better but still pretty pale in the face. I offer to order some food, which I think might help her, but she declines and says she wants some fresh air. That works for me, so we head out and find our way to fontanka, one of the nice canals in the centre. She livens up a little bit with the fresh air and water, and there's some pretty intense kissing while leaning on the railings. Such a romantic place, I could nearly get carried away if I weren't such a cynical heartbreaker.

I suggest a new venue, but she obviously doesn't want to drink more. We just stroll around, kissing regularly, and I'm unsure what to do. Bouncing to my place is not going to work, at least not yet, I can feel it. We're already making out with loads of stroking in the street, so the make-out plausible deniability is gone, and she doesn't let me touch any erogenous zones. Privacy is not the issue as there isn't anyone around.

Then I look at my watch and realise it's past 1am. The bridges are going up in less than half an hour. I try to bait her with food at my place, saying I can put her in a cab home when they let down the bridges after a couple of hours, but she's not having any of it. She keeps repeating "this is moving too fast" and her hamster is clearly in overdrive. I'm quite at a loss what to do to get her to calm down, so I suggest grabbing a bite in the centre, which she reluctantly agrees to. We walk around but can't find anything open, we're on the wrong side of town. After fifteen minutes or so, she says something like: well you have to reach the bridges in a few minutes and I'm still feeling strange, so I think I'll go home."

I assure her that I'm more than happy to just hang out until the bridges come down again, and that seems to stall her a little bit. Not drinking, not eating and just walking around only works so long however, so when we've been at it for about an hour, still with regular kissing, she keeps taking up wanting to go home. I've been trying to escalate the kissing to get her at least a little horny, and she seems to like the attention, giggling as she takes my hands away, but she's not letting me through. We get to a bar and I try to make it into a new date, saying she can drink something non-alcoholic, but she refuses point blank and just announces that she's calling a cab.

At this point, a better player than me may have found a way to turn things around, but I must admit I didn't really know how to proceed. I couldn't keep insisting that she comes to mine without sounding like a perv, I had already tried to give her as much plausible deniability as could be managed in the circumstances, she had just refused one more drink out in town, and the walking around had already lasted for an hour.

She spends the 10 minutes waiting for the cab snuggled in my arms, making me promise to talk to her during the summer and to meet up with her in august, something I have no trouble agreeing to.

After a last look through the cab window (which I think should be described as wistful), I just accept defeat and head into the bar we were outside of. It's pretty dead there, but I'm not in the mood to hunt at around 2am anyways, so I get a double whisky and sit outside while I wait half an hour for the bridges to go down, then get a cab home.

I left the next morning by train to Helsinki. Thankfully the plan was to meet up with an old polish flame there and I stayed two days before going home, so I got to empty those frustrated balls.

I think my main mistakes that evening were to get her too drunk too quickly, and going for the kiss at the venue. Even with her being a bit too drunk, without the kissing she might have bounced to my place with the right bait (food, just waiting to feel better or something), though I guess I'll never know. Any of you guys have other comments? What could I have done differently?

Edit: data! The wine place is called "Do immigration" on Vosstanya Ulitsa 24. Where google points you, you have to go into an internal courtyard, and continue through a second courtyard before getting to the place. There are some other venues there also, but the wine bar is the one going up some metal stairs on the left. Good date venue, young crowd, good quality. Hear maybe a little too much english being spoken.

The bar I ended up taking a whisky at the end of the night: Produkty on Fontanka 17. Tiny place, pretty cool vibe but maybe a little too alternative but it was hard to tell since there were so few people.
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2018 05:19 AM by Банин.)
05-30-2018 05:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 6 users Like Банин's post:
Going strong, Gopnik, Tail Gunner, TripleG, crudeloyalist, Dragan

Messages In This Thread
The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-11-2014, 07:57 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - xadmin - 05-11-2014, 08:12 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Ardbeg - 05-11-2014, 08:15 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Menace - 05-11-2014, 08:17 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-11-2014, 08:23 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - TheBMan - 05-11-2014, 10:02 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - ladderff - 05-11-2014, 11:37 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Greek kamaki - 05-11-2014, 10:06 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - HD668B - 05-12-2014, 11:09 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - whoishe - 05-11-2014, 08:25 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - durangotang - 05-11-2014, 08:29 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - wroclove - 05-11-2014, 08:46 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Orion - 05-11-2014, 08:49 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Brodiaga - 05-11-2014, 09:03 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Jestx - 05-11-2014, 09:06 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 05-11-2014, 09:07 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 05-11-2014, 09:39 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-11-2014, 09:42 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Don Juan Tenorio - 05-11-2014, 10:53 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - VincentVinturi - 05-11-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - jimukr104 - 05-11-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Philosopher - 05-17-2018, 08:00 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Greek kamaki - 05-11-2014, 09:57 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - ChrisGambi - 05-11-2014, 11:01 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Teedub - 05-11-2014, 11:57 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 05-11-2014, 12:49 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - sportbilly - 05-11-2014, 12:04 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - shotgun - 05-11-2014, 12:29 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Blunt - 05-11-2014, 01:26 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Quintus Curtius - 05-11-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Greek kamaki - 05-11-2014, 02:20 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Greek kamaki - 05-11-2014, 02:49 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 05-11-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Booyah - 05-11-2014, 06:58 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Blunt - 05-11-2014, 03:25 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Brodiaga - 05-11-2014, 03:41 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Moriarty - 05-11-2014, 04:37 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - ChrisGambi - 05-11-2014, 08:45 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 05-11-2014, 09:37 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - presidentcarter - 05-11-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Akula - 05-11-2014, 10:41 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Christian McQueen - 05-11-2014, 11:01 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-11-2014, 11:55 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Veloce - 05-12-2014, 12:02 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Chaos - 05-12-2014, 12:05 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - sportbilly - 05-12-2014, 11:22 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Kuba - 05-12-2014, 11:27 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - sportbilly - 05-12-2014, 11:41 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Teedub - 05-12-2014, 11:46 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - sportbilly - 05-12-2014, 11:49 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - presidentcarter - 05-12-2014, 11:56 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Akula - 05-13-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Menace - 05-12-2014, 11:57 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - cool guy - 05-12-2014, 12:28 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Teedub - 05-12-2014, 12:50 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - unbowed - 05-12-2014, 02:03 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - RexImperator - 05-12-2014, 02:08 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Teedub - 05-12-2014, 02:44 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - unbowed - 05-12-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - tattiemasher - 05-12-2014, 02:54 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 05-12-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Chaos - 05-12-2014, 05:22 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Antipodean - 05-12-2014, 06:17 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-13-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Chaos - 05-13-2014, 12:37 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Moriarty - 05-13-2014, 01:40 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Greek kamaki - 05-13-2014, 04:34 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-13-2014, 06:14 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Teedub - 05-13-2014, 06:43 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - ChrisGambi - 05-13-2014, 06:54 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-13-2014, 07:40 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Greek kamaki - 05-13-2014, 08:01 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Chaos - 05-13-2014, 08:58 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Orion - 05-13-2014, 10:48 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Menace - 05-13-2014, 11:58 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - simondice - 05-13-2014, 12:09 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Blunt - 05-13-2014, 01:00 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Menace - 05-13-2014, 01:14 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Chaos - 05-13-2014, 01:30 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Blunt - 05-13-2014, 01:35 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-14-2014, 03:51 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - ChrisGambi - 05-14-2014, 04:29 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Akula - 05-14-2014, 08:43 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - JohnKreese - 05-14-2014, 09:37 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Christian McQueen - 05-14-2014, 05:20 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - presidentcarter - 05-14-2014, 05:37 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 05-14-2014, 06:25 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Booyah - 05-14-2014, 07:36 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-14-2014, 07:18 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Menace - 05-14-2014, 08:48 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Pilgrim37 - 05-14-2014, 08:53 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - rudebwoy - 05-14-2014, 11:18 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Pilgrim37 - 05-14-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Sudden - 05-14-2014, 11:28 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Chaos - 05-14-2014, 04:00 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - sheesh - 05-14-2014, 11:41 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Akula - 05-14-2014, 03:00 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - presidentcarter - 05-14-2014, 11:50 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - sportbilly - 05-14-2014, 01:16 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Greek kamaki - 05-14-2014, 01:26 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Lucky Luke - 05-14-2014, 04:26 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - RandomGuy1 - 05-14-2014, 05:06 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Akula - 05-14-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Lucky Luke - 05-15-2014, 04:55 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Lucky Luke - 05-14-2014, 05:58 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Chaos - 05-15-2014, 01:11 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - matthewshannon9 - 05-15-2014, 01:50 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Chaos - 05-15-2014, 03:16 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - William Windsor - 05-16-2014, 07:55 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-15-2014, 05:10 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Akula - 05-15-2014, 09:11 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Thailand_Veteran - 05-15-2014, 12:51 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - jimukr104 - 05-15-2014, 01:21 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Lucky Luke - 05-15-2014, 01:33 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - presidentcarter - 05-15-2014, 01:55 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Orion - 05-15-2014, 06:44 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 05-15-2014, 06:51 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Lucky Luke - 05-16-2014, 08:01 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 05-16-2014, 08:13 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Lucky Luke - 05-16-2014, 01:02 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - matthewshannon9 - 05-15-2014, 05:45 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Pacesetter20 - 05-15-2014, 08:23 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-15-2014, 05:53 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Orion - 05-15-2014, 10:21 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - matthewshannon9 - 05-15-2014, 10:40 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - jimukr104 - 05-15-2014, 11:48 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-15-2014, 12:04 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - sportbilly - 05-15-2014, 01:16 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - matthewshannon9 - 05-15-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - jimukr104 - 05-15-2014, 03:18 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Pacesetter20 - 05-15-2014, 05:13 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Blunt - 05-15-2014, 03:45 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Christian McQueen - 05-15-2014, 03:45 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 05-15-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Christian McQueen - 05-15-2014, 04:10 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 05-15-2014, 04:13 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - SpecialEd - 05-15-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - memcpy - 05-15-2014, 05:07 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - draguer - 05-15-2014, 07:49 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - RawGod - 05-15-2014, 06:54 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - iknowexactly - 05-15-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Blunt - 05-15-2014, 08:52 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - matthewshannon9 - 05-15-2014, 10:49 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - SpecialEd - 05-15-2014, 11:37 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-16-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-16-2014, 08:02 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-16-2014, 08:24 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-16-2014, 08:28 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-16-2014, 08:43 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Akula - 05-16-2014, 10:59 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - VincentVinturi - 05-16-2014, 01:25 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - jimukr104 - 05-16-2014, 03:25 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Don Juan Tenorio - 05-17-2014, 08:29 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - KorbenDallas - 05-16-2014, 09:46 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - arnoux - 05-16-2014, 10:41 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Menace - 05-16-2014, 11:01 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Blunt - 05-16-2014, 02:10 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - jimukr104 - 05-16-2014, 03:18 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Blunt - 05-16-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Icarus - 05-16-2014, 04:11 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - sportbilly - 05-16-2014, 02:17 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - slubu - 05-16-2014, 02:53 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Akula - 05-16-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - CynicIan - 05-16-2014, 07:32 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - SpecialEd - 05-16-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Akula - 05-17-2014, 10:19 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-17-2014, 03:05 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - sportbilly - 05-17-2014, 05:13 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Lucky Luke - 05-17-2014, 06:58 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - arnoux - 05-17-2014, 07:12 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - turkishcandy - 05-17-2014, 07:52 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-17-2014, 07:59 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Arado - 05-17-2014, 08:39 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Wayout - 05-17-2014, 08:48 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Pilgrim37 - 05-17-2014, 09:25 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - arnoux - 05-17-2014, 09:40 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - jimukr104 - 05-17-2014, 06:22 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - SpecialEd - 05-17-2014, 08:16 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Chaos - 05-18-2014, 03:19 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-18-2014, 10:54 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-18-2014, 10:58 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-18-2014, 11:15 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - slubu - 05-18-2014, 12:25 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Pilgrim37 - 05-18-2014, 02:22 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - ChrisGambi - 05-19-2014, 12:15 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - whoishe - 05-19-2014, 04:03 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - KorbenDallas - 05-19-2014, 04:14 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - dontuan - 05-19-2014, 06:24 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - KorbenDallas - 05-19-2014, 07:20 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-20-2014, 09:26 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Lucky Luke - 05-20-2014, 12:23 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-20-2014, 12:58 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Greek kamaki - 05-20-2014, 05:19 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Icarus - 05-20-2014, 05:28 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - jimukr104 - 05-20-2014, 10:07 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - whoishe - 05-20-2014, 05:50 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Chula1234 - 05-20-2014, 10:56 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-21-2014, 06:54 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - whoishe - 05-21-2014, 07:00 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-21-2014, 06:56 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Wayout - 05-21-2014, 11:58 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tex Pro - 05-21-2014, 02:52 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - jimukr104 - 05-21-2014, 04:24 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - RandomGuy1 - 05-21-2014, 01:21 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Chula1234 - 05-21-2014, 01:37 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Christian McQueen - 05-21-2014, 03:30 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - VincentVinturi - 05-21-2014, 03:45 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Greek kamaki - 05-21-2014, 05:23 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Chaos - 05-22-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-22-2014, 01:23 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - ChrisGambi - 05-22-2014, 01:42 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Greek kamaki - 05-22-2014, 07:11 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - SeanBateman - 05-24-2014, 12:50 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - CynicIan - 05-22-2014, 12:16 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - whoishe - 05-22-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-23-2014, 08:46 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Espresso - 05-23-2014, 08:59 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Menace - 05-23-2014, 08:58 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-23-2014, 09:07 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 05-23-2014, 05:56 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Don Juan Tenorio - 05-24-2014, 02:02 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Pilgrim37 - 05-23-2014, 10:38 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Christian McQueen - 05-23-2014, 06:15 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 05-23-2014, 06:27 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Chaos - 05-24-2014, 12:06 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-24-2014, 02:04 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Eddie Morra - 05-24-2014, 02:21 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Akula - 05-24-2014, 07:40 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - simondice - 05-24-2014, 02:14 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Antipodean - 05-24-2014, 02:57 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - draguer - 05-25-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Road_Less_Taken - 05-25-2014, 12:32 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Ardbeg - 05-25-2014, 02:33 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Constitution45 - 05-25-2014, 05:14 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 05-26-2014, 07:06 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - sportbilly - 05-25-2014, 09:57 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-25-2014, 10:13 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - turkishcandy - 05-25-2014, 05:48 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Big Nilla - 05-25-2014, 11:15 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Lucky Luke - 05-25-2014, 05:04 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Krivo - 05-25-2014, 06:40 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-26-2014, 09:06 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-26-2014, 09:10 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - turuk - 05-26-2014, 09:54 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Wayout - 05-26-2014, 10:48 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - turuk - 05-26-2014, 12:01 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Akula - 05-26-2014, 07:49 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Orion - 05-27-2014, 06:27 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - jimukr104 - 05-26-2014, 10:52 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - _Cicero - 05-26-2014, 10:16 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - jimukr104 - 05-26-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - tattiemasher - 05-31-2014, 03:00 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-31-2014, 04:11 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Constitution45 - 05-31-2014, 06:18 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - unbowed - 05-31-2014, 04:34 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Greek kamaki - 05-31-2014, 04:42 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 05-31-2014, 08:17 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-31-2014, 04:53 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Akula - 06-01-2014, 01:20 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - ChrisGambi - 05-31-2014, 06:17 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-31-2014, 06:20 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - RandomGuy1 - 05-31-2014, 07:02 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - matthewshannon9 - 05-31-2014, 07:09 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Clunge - 05-31-2014, 07:47 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Greek kamaki - 05-31-2014, 07:13 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Greek kamaki - 05-31-2014, 08:44 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 05-31-2014, 09:04 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Espresso - 05-31-2014, 11:08 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Greek kamaki - 05-31-2014, 09:17 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 05-31-2014, 09:56 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Chaos - 05-31-2014, 02:18 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Orion - 05-31-2014, 09:19 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - young_money - 05-31-2014, 01:20 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - jimukr104 - 05-31-2014, 01:28 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Brodiaga - 05-31-2014, 03:06 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Akula - 06-01-2014, 01:24 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - savvylurker - 05-31-2014, 06:23 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Clunge - 06-01-2014, 04:11 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 06-01-2014, 07:25 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 06-01-2014, 08:57 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - rudebwoy - 06-01-2014, 10:53 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Blunt - 05-31-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-01-2014, 02:21 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-01-2014, 06:08 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - young_money - 06-01-2014, 08:06 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Greek kamaki - 06-01-2014, 09:34 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 06-01-2014, 07:37 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Orion - 06-02-2014, 05:00 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-02-2014, 01:54 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 06-02-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Virtus - 06-02-2014, 03:14 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - tattiemasher - 06-02-2014, 04:31 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Courage Reborn - 06-02-2014, 04:59 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - unbowed - 06-02-2014, 05:18 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Quintus Curtius - 06-02-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Virtus - 06-03-2014, 09:05 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Constitution45 - 06-03-2014, 09:54 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Akula - 06-03-2014, 11:01 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - aficionado - 12-26-2014, 03:15 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Orion - 06-03-2014, 11:26 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Virtus - 06-03-2014, 11:28 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - jimukr104 - 06-03-2014, 11:38 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Hyperion - 06-04-2014, 10:08 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Virtus - 06-03-2014, 04:06 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - CaptainCrazy - 06-04-2014, 02:06 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Orion - 06-04-2014, 09:00 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - CaptainCrazy - 06-05-2014, 12:27 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-04-2014, 09:57 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - presidentcarter - 06-04-2014, 11:00 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Constitution45 - 06-04-2014, 01:17 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - matthewshannon9 - 06-05-2014, 02:30 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-05-2014, 03:12 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - cooledcannon - 06-05-2014, 03:30 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - pechorin - 06-05-2014, 03:40 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Lucky Luke - 06-05-2014, 06:44 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-05-2014, 10:01 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - BigDave - 06-05-2014, 10:24 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - slubu - 06-05-2014, 10:10 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-05-2014, 10:21 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - slubu - 06-05-2014, 11:27 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Akula - 06-05-2014, 11:54 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-05-2014, 11:47 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - macDamon - 06-05-2014, 06:51 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 06-05-2014, 09:15 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - soda - 06-06-2014, 09:35 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Greek kamaki - 06-06-2014, 09:53 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - soda - 06-06-2014, 09:57 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - J556 - 06-06-2014, 10:39 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Greek kamaki - 06-06-2014, 11:26 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Brodiaga - 06-06-2014, 10:02 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Greek kamaki - 06-06-2014, 10:31 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - soda - 06-06-2014, 02:40 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Greek kamaki - 06-06-2014, 03:06 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - BigDave - 06-06-2014, 10:09 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Greek kamaki - 06-06-2014, 10:26 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - soda - 06-06-2014, 02:48 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Pacesetter20 - 06-06-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - jimukr104 - 06-06-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - presidentcarter - 06-06-2014, 08:21 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Virtus - 06-08-2014, 12:13 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - iknowexactly - 06-07-2014, 12:44 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Akula - 06-08-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - sportbilly - 06-08-2014, 10:53 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-09-2014, 01:37 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - slubu - 06-09-2014, 02:01 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Constitution45 - 06-09-2014, 02:42 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Pilgrim37 - 06-09-2014, 01:45 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Menace - 06-09-2014, 02:45 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-09-2014, 02:53 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Don Juan Tenorio - 06-10-2014, 07:56 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Courage Reborn - 06-09-2014, 05:29 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Akula - 06-10-2014, 12:37 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 06-09-2014, 10:25 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - L M McCoy - 06-09-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Constitution45 - 06-10-2014, 04:24 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-10-2014, 06:13 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 06-10-2014, 08:05 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Courage Reborn - 06-10-2014, 11:29 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Lika - 06-10-2014, 03:55 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Sourcecode - 06-10-2014, 06:53 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Deluge - 06-10-2014, 06:58 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - slubu - 06-10-2014, 07:56 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Deluge - 06-10-2014, 08:19 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - William Windsor - 06-10-2014, 08:50 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - JohnKreese - 06-10-2014, 09:44 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-10-2014, 10:04 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - jimukr104 - 06-10-2014, 10:57 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-10-2014, 11:22 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Pacesetter20 - 06-10-2014, 11:33 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-10-2014, 11:41 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Courage Reborn - 06-10-2014, 02:42 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - MaxRitter - 06-10-2014, 04:21 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - _Cicero - 06-10-2014, 09:30 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Virtus - 06-10-2014, 09:52 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-15-2014, 06:38 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - UnW - 06-15-2014, 06:42 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - turkishcandy - 06-15-2014, 07:48 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Orion - 06-15-2014, 07:52 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Brian Boru - 06-15-2014, 12:13 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Gopnik - 06-15-2014, 02:12 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 06-15-2014, 03:36 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Greek kamaki - 06-15-2014, 03:42 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-15-2014, 06:40 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - pechorin - 06-16-2014, 01:49 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Menace - 06-15-2014, 07:01 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - jimukr104 - 06-15-2014, 07:11 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Orion - 06-15-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Yeti - 06-15-2014, 08:34 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Pacesetter20 - 06-15-2014, 08:56 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Courage Reborn - 06-16-2014, 08:52 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Pacesetter20 - 06-16-2014, 09:00 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - presidentcarter - 06-15-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - RandomGuy1 - 06-16-2014, 11:09 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - simondice - 06-16-2014, 01:36 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-16-2014, 05:59 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - simondice - 06-16-2014, 10:50 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - slubu - 06-16-2014, 07:07 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Menace - 06-16-2014, 09:59 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - BigDave - 06-16-2014, 01:24 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - jimukr104 - 06-16-2014, 10:38 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - BigDave - 06-16-2014, 01:01 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - MaxRitter - 06-16-2014, 11:09 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - samsamsam - 06-16-2014, 12:01 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - lifestyle - 06-16-2014, 05:35 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - BigDave - 06-16-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - turkishcandy - 06-16-2014, 06:22 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - RandomGuy1 - 06-18-2014, 01:41 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-18-2014, 06:55 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-18-2014, 07:48 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - slubu - 06-18-2014, 08:20 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Akula - 06-18-2014, 11:53 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Menace - 06-18-2014, 09:46 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 06-18-2014, 08:44 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Menace - 06-18-2014, 08:50 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 06-18-2014, 09:15 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-18-2014, 02:50 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - jimukr104 - 06-18-2014, 03:34 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - turkishcandy - 06-18-2014, 02:57 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 06-18-2014, 06:33 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - bulldog - 06-19-2014, 08:06 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - pechorin - 06-19-2014, 10:21 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - jimukr104 - 06-19-2014, 10:34 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - bulldog - 06-19-2014, 11:09 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Christian McQueen - 06-18-2014, 04:04 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Pacesetter20 - 06-18-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-18-2014, 04:14 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Travesty - 06-18-2014, 04:23 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-18-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Constitution45 - 06-18-2014, 04:37 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Kuba - 06-18-2014, 05:45 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-18-2014, 04:38 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Travesty - 06-18-2014, 04:42 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Menace - 06-18-2014, 05:05 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-18-2014, 05:15 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Orion - 06-18-2014, 06:26 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Chaos - 06-18-2014, 10:22 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Travesty - 06-18-2014, 11:41 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Courage Reborn - 06-19-2014, 04:17 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Orion - 06-19-2014, 05:23 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - pechorin - 06-19-2014, 05:28 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - slubu - 06-19-2014, 08:56 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-19-2014, 10:18 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - slubu - 06-19-2014, 11:38 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - jimukr104 - 06-19-2014, 02:11 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - turkishcandy - 06-19-2014, 10:29 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - BigDave - 06-19-2014, 11:28 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - pechorin - 06-19-2014, 11:57 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - arnoux - 06-19-2014, 12:01 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Xm24 - 06-19-2014, 02:42 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - samsamsam - 06-19-2014, 03:34 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Greek kamaki - 06-19-2014, 04:25 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - jimukr104 - 06-19-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - arnoux - 06-20-2014, 02:17 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Constitution45 - 06-20-2014, 05:37 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-20-2014, 10:26 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - rishboy77 - 06-20-2014, 11:01 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 06-20-2014, 11:19 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - jimukr104 - 06-20-2014, 11:33 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 06-20-2014, 01:08 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - rishboy77 - 06-20-2014, 11:47 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - simondice - 06-20-2014, 11:03 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - jimukr104 - 06-20-2014, 11:34 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - turkishcandy - 06-20-2014, 11:38 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-20-2014, 12:40 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - slubu - 06-20-2014, 01:28 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Greek kamaki - 06-20-2014, 01:08 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-20-2014, 03:02 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Crackshot - 06-20-2014, 03:37 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 06-20-2014, 04:39 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - jimukr104 - 06-20-2014, 05:00 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Menace - 06-20-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-20-2014, 08:47 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 06-20-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Menace - 06-20-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - turkishcandy - 06-20-2014, 09:37 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Kuba - 06-21-2014, 04:22 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - draguer - 06-21-2014, 06:29 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-21-2014, 06:10 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-21-2014, 06:36 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Arado - 06-21-2014, 07:17 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - ManAbout - 06-21-2014, 09:57 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-21-2014, 06:56 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - young_money - 06-21-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Chula1234 - 06-22-2014, 03:16 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-22-2014, 04:47 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Pilgrim37 - 06-23-2014, 11:19 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - J556 - 06-23-2014, 02:10 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Chaos - 06-23-2014, 02:56 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Pacesetter20 - 06-23-2014, 04:03 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - BigDave - 06-23-2014, 04:26 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - militsiya - 06-24-2014, 11:14 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Travesty - 06-24-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - young_money - 06-24-2014, 11:49 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - CaptainCrazy - 06-25-2014, 01:25 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tex Pro - 06-25-2014, 10:00 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - pechorin - 06-25-2014, 02:27 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - pechorin - 06-25-2014, 03:14 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - pechorin - 06-25-2014, 03:25 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Travesty - 06-25-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - pechorin - 06-25-2014, 02:51 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - CaptainCrazy - 06-25-2014, 05:19 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Travesty - 06-25-2014, 04:38 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - pechorin - 06-25-2014, 04:48 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - William Windsor - 06-25-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-25-2014, 06:01 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - ManAbout - 06-25-2014, 06:31 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-25-2014, 06:23 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-25-2014, 06:43 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - jimukr104 - 06-25-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - turkishcandy - 06-25-2014, 06:59 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tex Pro - 06-25-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Don Juan Tenorio - 07-02-2014, 09:58 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-25-2014, 07:00 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - jimukr104 - 06-26-2014, 12:44 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - MaxRitter - 07-10-2014, 04:02 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Virtus - 10-16-2014, 12:59 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - diego69 - 12-22-2014, 10:33 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - aficionado - 12-25-2014, 03:15 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - HighSpeed_LowDrag - 12-25-2014, 05:59 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Courage Reborn - 12-27-2014, 12:48 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 12-25-2014, 09:54 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - aficionado - 12-26-2014, 03:59 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Brodiaga - 12-26-2014, 04:11 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - aficionado - 12-26-2014, 06:47 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - reco2100 - 12-28-2014, 09:11 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - samsamsam - 12-27-2014, 01:32 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Atticus - 12-27-2014, 05:24 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - _Cicero - 12-27-2014, 06:15 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 12-28-2014, 01:19 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Chaos - 12-27-2014, 05:42 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Akula - 12-27-2014, 09:40 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Menace - 12-27-2014, 11:53 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Akula - 12-28-2014, 11:24 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Atticus - 12-28-2014, 04:55 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - tattiemasher - 12-28-2014, 07:41 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - _Cicero - 12-29-2014, 11:42 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 12-29-2014, 12:57 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - _Cicero - 01-07-2015, 05:13 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 01-07-2015, 07:31 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Gopnik - 12-29-2014, 05:10 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 12-29-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Gopnik - 12-30-2014, 05:49 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - _Cicero - 12-31-2014, 05:05 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - _Cicero - 01-06-2015, 04:33 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 01-06-2015, 10:03 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - _Cicero - 01-07-2015, 02:26 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 01-09-2015, 06:16 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Brodiaga - 01-09-2015, 07:09 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Pilgrim37 - 01-25-2015, 02:23 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Dantes - 02-03-2015, 04:24 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - diego69 - 02-03-2015, 07:01 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - PimpCByotch - 02-17-2015, 02:58 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Travesty - 02-17-2015, 01:31 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - PimpCByotch - 02-17-2015, 02:56 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - reco2100 - 02-20-2015, 06:53 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - slubu - 02-20-2015, 03:39 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Dantes - 02-21-2015, 02:21 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - cowboy - 02-20-2015, 10:05 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - reco2100 - 02-20-2015, 10:17 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - samsamsam - 02-21-2015, 02:45 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Dantes - 02-21-2015, 02:55 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 02-22-2015, 09:06 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Brosemite - 02-21-2015, 12:44 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Dantes - 02-21-2015, 01:01 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Brosemite - 02-23-2015, 01:17 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Menace - 02-21-2015, 04:20 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - albusan - 02-24-2015, 04:22 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - tattiemasher - 02-24-2015, 06:54 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Kissinger2014 - 03-08-2015, 08:51 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Lika - 03-09-2015, 05:49 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Lika - 03-09-2015, 01:24 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Gopnik - 04-06-2015, 08:38 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Icarus - 04-06-2015, 06:02 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - LeeEnfield303 - 04-06-2015, 06:08 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Icarus - 04-06-2015, 06:27 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Gopnik - 04-06-2015, 07:56 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - LeeEnfield303 - 04-06-2015, 08:03 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-14-2015, 05:26 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Lika - 06-14-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Easy E - 06-15-2015, 03:31 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 06-15-2015, 05:07 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Sherman - 06-14-2015, 06:01 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - rishboy77 - 06-14-2015, 06:10 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Ambact - 06-14-2015, 06:34 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - CaptainCrazy - 06-15-2015, 04:17 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - slubu - 06-15-2015, 04:29 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Travesty - 06-15-2015, 05:16 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Menace - 06-15-2015, 10:02 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 06-15-2015, 12:14 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - jimukr104 - 06-15-2015, 11:32 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - slubu - 06-15-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - warder - 06-16-2015, 06:25 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 06-16-2015, 08:39 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - warder - 06-17-2015, 08:31 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - rishboy77 - 06-17-2015, 09:15 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 06-17-2015, 04:36 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 06-15-2015, 05:23 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 06-15-2015, 06:06 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Constitution45 - 06-15-2015, 06:50 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Deepdiver - 06-15-2015, 07:02 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Easy E - 06-15-2015, 07:06 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - samsamsam - 06-16-2015, 08:51 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 06-17-2015, 12:12 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - samsamsam - 06-17-2015, 12:20 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 06-17-2015, 02:11 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - MrRoundtree - 06-17-2015, 12:56 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Travesty - 06-17-2015, 01:02 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - MrRoundtree - 06-17-2015, 01:18 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - readysetgo - 06-19-2015, 09:31 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Virtus - 06-19-2015, 10:55 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - LeeEnfield303 - 07-24-2015, 09:00 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - SouthernStates - 07-25-2015, 12:09 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - samsamsam - 07-24-2015, 08:48 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - samsamsam - 07-24-2015, 08:50 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 07-28-2015, 07:20 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Chaos - 08-03-2015, 02:05 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - PeruLover12 - 08-03-2015, 02:54 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - slubu - 08-03-2015, 02:46 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - _Cicero - 08-30-2015, 01:09 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - kral_belial - 08-30-2015, 05:20 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 09-13-2015, 02:27 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 09-13-2015, 06:34 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 09-13-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Roosh - 09-14-2015, 10:10 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Courage Reborn - 09-14-2015, 08:30 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 09-14-2015, 09:53 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - chochemonger1 - 09-14-2015, 10:43 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Pacesetter20 - 09-17-2015, 05:16 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Chaos - 10-12-2015, 06:19 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 09-15-2015, 06:24 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Gopnik - 09-17-2015, 10:07 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 10-11-2015, 03:37 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 10-11-2015, 10:08 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - BambiNotForLong - 10-11-2015, 04:51 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - KingOfMoscow - 10-12-2015, 05:27 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 10-12-2015, 09:12 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - chochemonger1 - 10-12-2015, 11:02 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Chaos - 10-12-2015, 06:07 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - bijoux616 - 10-12-2015, 08:58 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - KingOfMoscow - 10-13-2015, 05:30 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - chochemonger1 - 10-13-2015, 07:49 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 10-14-2015, 08:21 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Lika - 10-15-2015, 12:45 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - KingOfMoscow - 10-13-2015, 08:41 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tresdus - 10-19-2015, 08:49 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - spalex - 12-01-2015, 01:06 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 12-01-2015, 01:17 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 12-01-2015, 03:04 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - PeruLover12 - 12-01-2015, 04:06 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - kenny_g - 12-03-2015, 12:52 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - rudebwoy - 12-04-2015, 02:50 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 01-21-2016, 02:44 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Strelka - 01-21-2016, 06:03 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Constitution45 - 01-21-2016, 07:42 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - tattiemasher - 01-21-2016, 11:35 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - LovePotionNo.9 - 01-21-2016, 09:43 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - pizdets - 01-21-2016, 07:52 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 01-26-2016, 02:20 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Traktor - 01-31-2016, 03:26 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 01-26-2016, 11:31 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - zuma - 01-26-2016, 12:16 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - avantgarde - 01-27-2016, 02:43 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 01-30-2016, 12:24 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - 262 - 01-30-2016, 06:17 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - chochemonger1 - 01-31-2016, 06:04 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - 262 - 02-01-2016, 03:46 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - chochemonger1 - 02-01-2016, 02:47 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Vinny - 02-16-2016, 03:39 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - _GQ_ - 02-01-2016, 06:03 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 02-16-2016, 03:21 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Balkan - 02-16-2016, 06:03 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 02-22-2016, 03:37 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - rudebwoy - 02-22-2016, 01:56 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Shanghello - 02-22-2016, 04:08 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 02-22-2016, 04:23 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Shanghello - 02-22-2016, 04:51 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 02-22-2016, 05:20 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Virtus - 02-26-2016, 05:57 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Strelka - 02-22-2016, 05:40 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 02-22-2016, 05:58 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Shanghello - 02-25-2016, 08:23 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 02-26-2016, 01:24 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Strelka - 02-22-2016, 06:58 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - _Cicero - 02-25-2016, 08:07 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Chaos - 02-26-2016, 04:25 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 02-26-2016, 07:14 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Shanghello - 02-26-2016, 03:41 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Shanghello - 02-28-2016, 10:17 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - samsamsam - 02-29-2016, 12:49 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 02-29-2016, 01:45 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Traktor - 02-29-2016, 01:52 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - PeruLover12 - 02-29-2016, 02:32 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - crudeloyalist - 02-29-2016, 06:10 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 03-01-2016, 12:17 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Drizzle - 03-01-2016, 08:55 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Shanghello - 03-02-2016, 02:58 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 03-05-2016, 07:14 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Shanghello - 03-06-2016, 08:43 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - samsamsam - 03-01-2016, 02:33 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Chaos - 03-01-2016, 04:33 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - evilhei - 03-02-2016, 03:52 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 03-05-2016, 07:08 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - PeruLover12 - 03-05-2016, 10:04 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - tattiemasher - 03-02-2016, 06:34 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 03-04-2016, 11:36 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - RandomGuy1 - 03-05-2016, 07:22 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Rocha - 03-05-2016, 12:20 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 03-05-2016, 09:45 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - trainwreck - 03-13-2016, 08:02 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Belhun - 03-13-2016, 09:12 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 03-13-2016, 02:31 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - trainwreck - 03-13-2016, 07:47 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Shanghello - 03-27-2016, 01:04 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 03-13-2016, 08:38 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - trainwreck - 03-13-2016, 11:07 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Constitution45 - 03-13-2016, 09:27 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 03-13-2016, 02:05 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 03-13-2016, 04:57 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Chaos - 03-27-2016, 06:24 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Shanghello - 03-27-2016, 04:26 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - IronShark - 03-27-2016, 07:53 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Stuntman - 03-27-2016, 12:29 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - IronShark - 03-27-2016, 03:42 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Vinny - 04-10-2016, 02:31 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - dragonkid - 04-11-2016, 05:52 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Flint - 03-28-2016, 05:22 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Chaos - 03-28-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - RandomGuy1 - 03-28-2016, 05:56 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Strelka - 04-04-2016, 02:23 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - edlefou - 04-04-2016, 06:18 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - 2011mckinsey - 04-10-2016, 04:42 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - rishboy77 - 04-04-2016, 07:38 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - BangBoy123 - 04-04-2016, 08:32 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Rocha - 04-04-2016, 04:01 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Gopnik - 04-05-2016, 07:03 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Vinny - 04-10-2016, 02:42 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Strelka - 04-04-2016, 10:15 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beirut - 04-04-2016, 03:00 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - samsamsam - 04-10-2016, 04:53 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Vinny - 04-11-2016, 04:27 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - samsamsam - 04-11-2016, 06:42 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Vinny - 04-12-2016, 12:33 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - GlobalMan - 04-12-2016, 04:07 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Traktor - 04-13-2016, 01:45 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Mentavious - 04-24-2016, 05:24 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Stuntman - 04-12-2016, 02:02 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 04-12-2016, 10:49 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Schlep - 04-12-2016, 02:57 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Clint Barton - 04-12-2016, 09:10 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - _Cicero - 04-12-2016, 01:33 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Traktor - 04-12-2016, 01:57 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 04-13-2016, 06:13 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - _Cicero - 04-16-2016, 06:32 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Vinny - 04-14-2016, 09:31 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 04-13-2016, 06:06 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beirut - 04-16-2016, 07:48 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - _Cicero - 04-21-2016, 12:02 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Vinny - 04-23-2016, 05:16 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Rocha - 04-24-2016, 10:34 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Vinny - 04-24-2016, 04:14 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Rocha - 04-25-2016, 01:20 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Vinny - 04-25-2016, 01:55 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Going strong - 04-30-2016, 09:35 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Disco_Volante - 04-30-2016, 09:25 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - RandomGuy1 - 04-30-2016, 03:55 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Jpizz - 05-01-2016, 02:51 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 05-01-2016, 04:11 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 05-02-2016, 04:13 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Vinny - 05-02-2016, 04:37 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 05-03-2016, 03:58 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - _Cicero - 05-11-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Phil619sd - 05-03-2016, 10:45 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - John Michael Kane - 05-02-2016, 04:19 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - rishboy77 - 05-02-2016, 04:42 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - samsamsam - 05-02-2016, 04:42 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Disco_Volante - 05-02-2016, 04:45 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Going strong - 05-02-2016, 05:14 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beirut - 05-02-2016, 04:52 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 05-02-2016, 04:52 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Going strong - 05-02-2016, 05:08 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 05-02-2016, 05:20 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - John Michael Kane - 05-02-2016, 05:02 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Vinny - 05-02-2016, 05:09 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Disco_Volante - 05-02-2016, 05:21 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Going strong - 05-02-2016, 08:18 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Rocha - 05-02-2016, 05:32 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 05-02-2016, 06:07 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Kissinger2014 - 05-02-2016, 05:39 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - CaptainChardonnay - 05-02-2016, 06:07 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Disco_Volante - 05-02-2016, 06:32 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - eL-JJ - 05-02-2016, 08:25 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Going strong - 05-02-2016, 08:47 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - eL-JJ - 05-02-2016, 10:16 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - PeruLover12 - 05-03-2016, 08:23 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 05-03-2016, 10:34 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - William Windsor - 05-03-2016, 04:49 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 05-03-2016, 05:56 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - samsamsam - 05-03-2016, 10:49 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Phil619sd - 05-04-2016, 01:17 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - samsamsam - 05-04-2016, 01:30 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Phil619sd - 05-04-2016, 02:14 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Constitution45 - 05-04-2016, 04:50 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 05-04-2016, 02:32 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - rishboy77 - 05-04-2016, 03:00 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 05-06-2016, 11:56 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - PeruLover12 - 05-07-2016, 11:16 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Constitution45 - 05-07-2016, 11:25 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - cycl0ne - 05-09-2016, 04:22 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - TheMoscower - 05-11-2016, 11:56 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - _Cicero - 05-11-2016, 11:49 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - fiveminrule - 05-12-2016, 04:00 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Courage Reborn - 05-12-2016, 08:55 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Lika - 05-12-2016, 05:24 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 05-12-2016, 04:52 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - PeruLover12 - 05-13-2016, 10:39 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Kale_anonymous - 05-15-2016, 08:10 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - RandomGuy1 - 05-15-2016, 01:30 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Kale_anonymous - 05-15-2016, 02:30 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - spacetime - 05-15-2016, 03:31 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Rocha - 05-15-2016, 10:31 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - JohnDGregory - 05-20-2016, 06:29 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Vronski - 05-20-2016, 12:15 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - RandomGuy1 - 05-20-2016, 02:14 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - JohnDGregory - 05-21-2016, 04:30 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Vronski - 05-21-2016, 06:33 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 05-22-2016, 03:21 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Going strong - 05-22-2016, 10:37 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 05-23-2016, 11:44 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Going strong - 05-23-2016, 05:59 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Going strong - 05-22-2016, 10:26 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - JohnDGregory - 05-22-2016, 10:31 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Chaos - 05-15-2016, 03:45 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - RandomGuy1 - 05-16-2016, 01:30 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - BangBoy123 - 05-19-2016, 03:06 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - rudebwoy - 05-20-2016, 12:12 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Dantes - 05-20-2016, 12:24 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 05-20-2016, 12:38 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - PeruLover12 - 05-21-2016, 05:56 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - rudebwoy - 05-20-2016, 01:12 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - JohnDGregory - 05-21-2016, 04:42 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - sportbilly - 05-22-2016, 02:13 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - JohnDGregory - 05-22-2016, 04:29 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Vronski - 05-22-2016, 05:14 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - JohnDGregory - 05-22-2016, 05:28 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Vronski - 05-22-2016, 05:43 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 05-22-2016, 06:32 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - edlefou - 05-22-2016, 08:21 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - PeruLover12 - 05-22-2016, 09:37 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Traktor - 05-22-2016, 10:05 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - JohnDGregory - 05-22-2016, 10:13 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Vronski - 05-22-2016, 11:03 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - PeruLover12 - 05-22-2016, 07:02 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Going strong - 05-23-2016, 02:52 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - samsamsam - 05-23-2016, 02:58 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 05-23-2016, 09:48 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Going strong - 05-24-2016, 07:00 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Going strong - 05-24-2016, 07:19 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Vronski - 05-24-2016, 08:38 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - samsamsam - 05-23-2016, 11:56 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - chochemonger1 - 05-24-2016, 10:57 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Going strong - 05-24-2016, 11:58 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - worldwidetraveler - 05-24-2016, 12:12 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Going strong - 05-24-2016, 12:34 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - worldwidetraveler - 05-24-2016, 12:40 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Lika - 05-24-2016, 01:47 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Going strong - 05-24-2016, 04:38 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - seniol - 06-11-2016, 06:53 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Barron - 07-04-2016, 04:03 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - worldwidetraveler - 07-04-2016, 04:19 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Vronski - 07-04-2016, 04:23 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - worldwidetraveler - 07-04-2016, 04:28 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Dantes - 07-04-2016, 05:00 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - 262 - 07-05-2016, 03:05 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Vronski - 05-24-2016, 11:58 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Poker - 05-24-2016, 08:31 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - cycl0ne - 05-29-2016, 10:58 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 05-29-2016, 10:19 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - cycl0ne - 05-30-2016, 05:59 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Celestial - 06-09-2016, 06:09 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Rocha - 06-09-2016, 08:29 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Dantes - 06-11-2016, 07:43 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 06-09-2016, 09:37 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Celestial - 06-10-2016, 01:53 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Celestial - 06-11-2016, 08:37 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - seniol - 06-13-2016, 08:55 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beijong - 07-04-2016, 01:31 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - presidentcarter - 07-05-2016, 01:43 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Traktor - 07-05-2016, 03:44 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beijong - 07-05-2016, 12:04 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Lindsey Graham - 07-26-2016, 02:20 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Alb92 - 07-26-2016, 05:54 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - JeanJaq - 07-28-2016, 11:21 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - PeruLover12 - 07-05-2016, 04:16 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Traktor - 07-05-2016, 04:25 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - AboveAverageJoe - 07-04-2016, 04:26 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Barron - 07-05-2016, 12:43 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - worldwidetraveler - 07-05-2016, 06:35 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - presidentcarter - 07-05-2016, 06:18 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beijong - 07-07-2016, 10:21 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Constitution45 - 07-07-2016, 11:53 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - ElFlaco - 07-07-2016, 02:40 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Lermontov - 07-07-2016, 10:30 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beijong - 07-07-2016, 10:37 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Dantes - 07-25-2016, 06:17 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - JeanJaq - 07-25-2016, 08:44 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Lermontov - 07-07-2016, 11:01 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beijong - 07-07-2016, 11:12 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - crudeloyalist - 07-07-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Going strong - 07-09-2016, 01:58 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - JeanJaq - 07-09-2016, 03:48 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Going strong - 07-09-2016, 08:36 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Deepdiver - 07-24-2016, 07:55 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - JeanJaq - 07-25-2016, 03:00 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Deepdiver - 07-24-2016, 08:03 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Balkan - 07-24-2016, 08:26 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Schlep - 07-25-2016, 08:37 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - edlefou - 07-30-2016, 01:47 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Dantes - 07-30-2016, 03:14 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Schlep - 08-03-2016, 02:15 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - edlefou - 08-03-2016, 06:18 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Schlep - 08-03-2016, 03:18 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Strelka - 08-03-2016, 03:36 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Möbius band - 08-10-2016, 07:14 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Wayout - 08-10-2016, 10:28 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Möbius band - 10-17-2016, 03:49 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Brodiaga - 08-10-2016, 10:56 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beirut - 08-11-2016, 05:02 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - JeanJaq - 08-11-2016, 05:42 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Möbius band - 08-11-2016, 05:50 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Brodiaga - 08-11-2016, 09:27 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Rocha - 08-11-2016, 08:06 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beirut - 08-11-2016, 08:52 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Rocha - 08-11-2016, 09:08 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - JeanJaq - 08-11-2016, 12:05 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Möbius band - 08-11-2016, 12:57 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - superschalk - 08-11-2016, 01:57 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Vronski - 08-11-2016, 01:31 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Rocha - 08-11-2016, 01:59 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - JeanJaq - 08-11-2016, 04:43 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - JeanJaq - 08-12-2016, 03:55 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Brodiaga - 08-11-2016, 09:42 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Rocha - 08-12-2016, 04:36 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Möbius band - 08-12-2016, 04:50 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Brodiaga - 08-12-2016, 12:30 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - JeanJaq - 08-12-2016, 09:11 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Cr33pin - 08-14-2016, 08:37 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - JeanJaq - 08-14-2016, 08:44 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 08-12-2016, 09:47 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Going strong - 08-16-2016, 08:06 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beijong - 08-17-2016, 07:49 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - JeanJaq - 08-17-2016, 08:29 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Going strong - 08-17-2016, 12:36 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Vinny - 08-17-2016, 01:13 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Rocha - 08-17-2016, 04:44 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Going strong - 08-17-2016, 06:26 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - EU Explorer - 08-24-2016, 01:09 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Schlep - 08-12-2016, 10:14 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 08-12-2016, 10:41 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Troutslayer - 08-13-2016, 02:02 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - PeruLover12 - 08-13-2016, 05:15 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - JeanJaq - 08-14-2016, 07:55 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - BelyyTigr - 08-16-2016, 07:52 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Brodiaga - 08-16-2016, 07:25 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Schlep - 08-17-2016, 12:56 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - PeruLover12 - 08-17-2016, 08:09 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Schlep - 08-17-2016, 12:58 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - BelyyTigr - 08-17-2016, 04:27 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - JeanJaq - 08-19-2016, 03:18 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - BelyyTigr - 08-19-2016, 03:56 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Dirkus - 08-21-2016, 09:02 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - JeanJaq - 08-22-2016, 02:30 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - _Cicero - 08-24-2016, 12:39 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Going strong - 08-29-2016, 02:39 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Going strong - 08-29-2016, 04:35 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Rocha - 08-24-2016, 12:51 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Angel123 - 08-30-2016, 05:01 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Going strong - 09-02-2016, 04:18 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Rocha - 09-10-2016, 05:43 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - BelyyTigr - 09-16-2016, 03:24 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 10-02-2016, 09:50 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Traktor - 10-23-2016, 02:38 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Disco_Volante - 10-02-2016, 04:33 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 10-02-2016, 04:54 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 10-02-2016, 05:28 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 10-02-2016, 05:40 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Going strong - 10-02-2016, 05:54 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 10-02-2016, 06:08 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Going strong - 10-02-2016, 06:47 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 10-02-2016, 06:58 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Soma - 10-02-2016, 07:14 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 10-02-2016, 07:40 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 10-02-2016, 10:00 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - JeanJaq - 10-03-2016, 01:28 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - rudebwoy - 10-03-2016, 04:23 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 10-15-2016, 12:37 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 10-15-2016, 12:46 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Going strong - 10-04-2016, 01:36 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 10-04-2016, 03:51 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 10-15-2016, 12:34 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Going strong - 10-03-2016, 03:54 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Going strong - 10-03-2016, 01:05 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beijong - 10-03-2016, 02:56 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 10-03-2016, 07:34 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beirut - 10-17-2016, 04:18 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Möbius band - 10-18-2016, 06:00 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Vinny - 10-17-2016, 04:48 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 10-18-2016, 06:09 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - reciproke - 10-23-2016, 06:23 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - BelyyTigr - 10-24-2016, 04:58 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - renotime - 10-24-2016, 02:18 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 10-24-2016, 04:37 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 10-29-2016, 06:11 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 10-29-2016, 06:46 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 10-29-2016, 07:01 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Traktor - 10-30-2016, 07:50 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Rocha - 11-24-2016, 09:21 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 10-30-2016, 11:30 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - reciproke - 11-03-2016, 04:16 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 11-03-2016, 05:33 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Constitution45 - 11-04-2016, 05:53 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - reciproke - 11-04-2016, 04:48 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 11-07-2016, 04:21 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - reciproke - 11-18-2016, 12:55 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Going strong - 11-18-2016, 01:50 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - reciproke - 11-19-2016, 08:28 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Going strong - 11-19-2016, 08:41 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Kid Twist - 11-21-2016, 02:11 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 11-21-2016, 07:54 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beijong - 11-23-2016, 01:41 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Kaizen - 11-20-2016, 02:29 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Constitution45 - 11-20-2016, 05:52 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Wayout - 11-24-2016, 01:50 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 11-23-2016, 11:51 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - reciproke - 11-24-2016, 02:22 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Cattle Rustler - 12-01-2016, 03:38 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 12-01-2016, 04:43 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Cattle Rustler - 12-01-2016, 06:43 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 12-10-2016, 06:25 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Constitution45 - 12-10-2016, 12:08 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 12-10-2016, 12:27 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Kaizen - 12-10-2016, 03:12 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - churros - 12-11-2016, 02:05 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 12-12-2016, 01:06 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Bobkins - 12-12-2016, 01:37 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 12-12-2016, 02:11 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Boris Alotovmuff - 02-06-2017, 10:03 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - YMD - 02-20-2017, 07:30 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Gopnik - 02-20-2017, 09:37 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - reciproke - 03-21-2017, 04:40 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - GarethCheeseman - 03-22-2017, 06:46 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 03-24-2017, 12:35 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Rocha - 03-24-2017, 12:48 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - superschalk - 03-24-2017, 01:01 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 03-28-2017, 07:47 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Gopnik - 03-25-2017, 06:39 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Bycicleguy - 04-02-2017, 03:38 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 04-02-2017, 06:38 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 03-25-2017, 08:20 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - reciproke - 03-25-2017, 09:08 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Ironbutt62 - 04-02-2017, 01:31 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - TheMoscower - 04-02-2017, 02:27 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 04-02-2017, 07:08 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Ironbutt62 - 04-03-2017, 02:53 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 04-04-2017, 02:08 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Rocha - 04-04-2017, 12:09 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Gopnik - 04-04-2017, 02:09 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beijong - 04-05-2017, 11:20 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 04-07-2017, 03:10 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Green-On-GO - 05-02-2017, 10:34 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - samsamsam - 04-04-2017, 06:30 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 04-05-2017, 01:21 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - churros - 04-04-2017, 07:55 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Strelka - 04-04-2017, 09:25 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - churros - 04-04-2017, 11:29 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - churros - 04-13-2017, 08:14 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 04-14-2017, 06:18 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - wp_sniper - 06-01-2017, 06:25 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - kazz - 04-15-2017, 07:21 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 04-16-2017, 08:33 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - churros - 04-19-2017, 04:29 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - churros - 05-01-2017, 04:09 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Strelka - 05-03-2017, 01:15 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Bateman - 05-03-2017, 02:38 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - _Cicero - 05-04-2017, 09:10 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - reciproke - 05-04-2017, 12:59 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - icrus - 05-04-2017, 09:31 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beijong - 05-04-2017, 11:45 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - icrus - 05-04-2017, 12:25 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beijong - 05-04-2017, 01:08 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Rocha - 05-04-2017, 01:19 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Strelka - 05-04-2017, 01:54 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - edlefou - 05-06-2017, 04:09 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Jpizz - 05-06-2017, 10:04 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 05-06-2017, 04:07 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - panester - 05-07-2017, 12:17 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - edlefou - 05-07-2017, 03:31 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - panester - 05-07-2017, 05:45 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 05-07-2017, 04:28 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - edlefou - 05-08-2017, 07:36 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - churros - 05-06-2017, 09:56 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - edlefou - 05-07-2017, 03:15 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - reciproke - 05-07-2017, 05:56 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - churros - 05-08-2017, 09:22 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - _Cicero - 05-08-2017, 01:20 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Spider - 05-08-2017, 10:24 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - JeanJaq - 05-10-2017, 02:45 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 05-12-2017, 12:50 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Chaos - 05-18-2017, 02:17 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - churros - 05-18-2017, 04:53 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Dantes - 05-18-2017, 07:45 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beijong - 05-19-2017, 09:05 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - edlefou - 05-20-2017, 03:39 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Rocha - 05-28-2017, 08:29 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tail Gunner - 05-30-2017, 12:21 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - churros - 05-30-2017, 01:12 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Perdidogringo - 05-18-2017, 06:26 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beirut - 05-19-2017, 04:46 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Dantes - 05-19-2017, 05:12 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 05-19-2017, 08:19 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - sportbilly - 05-19-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - edlefou - 05-20-2017, 03:16 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - churros - 05-20-2017, 03:21 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 05-20-2017, 07:29 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - reciproke - 05-20-2017, 07:01 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - churros - 05-28-2017, 06:35 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Traktor - 05-28-2017, 03:25 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Rocha - 05-28-2017, 08:51 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - churros - 05-28-2017, 03:37 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - PuaRonin - 05-28-2017, 11:50 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 05-29-2017, 12:07 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Jpizz - 05-29-2017, 11:57 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - edlefou - 05-29-2017, 12:53 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 05-30-2017, 04:08 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beirut - 05-30-2017, 04:20 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - churros - 05-30-2017, 04:44 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 05-30-2017, 05:00 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Constitution45 - 05-30-2017, 08:17 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beirut - 05-30-2017, 08:45 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - wp_sniper - 05-30-2017, 02:21 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - JeanJaq - 06-05-2017, 02:48 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beirut - 06-05-2017, 02:52 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - JeanJaq - 06-05-2017, 03:45 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Chaos - 06-05-2017, 09:05 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 06-06-2017, 07:16 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - PuaRonin - 06-12-2017, 10:39 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Gopnik - 06-13-2017, 03:56 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beijong - 06-13-2017, 02:58 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - edlefou - 06-13-2017, 09:51 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beijong - 06-14-2017, 11:17 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Kid Twist - 06-13-2017, 03:17 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beijong - 06-13-2017, 03:32 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - sportbilly - 06-13-2017, 03:32 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - PuaRonin - 06-18-2017, 12:53 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beijong - 06-19-2017, 10:52 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - snacky20 - 06-19-2017, 11:15 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beijong - 06-20-2017, 12:01 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beijong - 06-20-2017, 03:11 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beijong - 06-29-2017, 12:51 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - MongolianAbroad - 07-21-2017, 01:46 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Chaos - 06-30-2017, 07:33 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Dantes - 06-30-2017, 08:02 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Chaos - 07-01-2017, 05:51 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Gopnik - 06-30-2017, 08:38 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Kaizen - 07-01-2017, 05:27 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Lermontov - 07-01-2017, 09:48 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - churros - 07-03-2017, 04:33 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - John Michael Kane - 07-21-2017, 02:38 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - rudebwoy - 07-01-2017, 06:19 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beijong - 07-02-2017, 06:40 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Cattle Rustler - 07-02-2017, 03:04 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Kaizen - 07-02-2017, 09:50 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Gopnik - 07-02-2017, 12:29 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tenerife - 07-31-2017, 01:39 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Conquerer7 - 07-02-2017, 02:23 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 07-05-2017, 08:30 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beijong - 07-10-2017, 07:20 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - icrus - 07-11-2017, 10:26 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beijong - 07-17-2017, 03:51 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Hazaer - 07-21-2017, 01:43 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 07-21-2017, 02:07 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - samsamsam - 07-21-2017, 02:46 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Chaos - 07-22-2017, 01:10 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tenerife - 07-22-2017, 10:07 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Constitution45 - 07-23-2017, 10:50 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - samsamsam - 07-23-2017, 10:54 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Constitution45 - 07-23-2017, 11:21 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Bateman - 07-31-2017, 02:45 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - rorochido1 - 07-31-2017, 03:00 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tenerife - 07-31-2017, 03:40 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - betterasianbrother - 07-31-2017, 03:59 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tenerife - 07-31-2017, 04:26 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - traveler97 - 07-31-2017, 04:59 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tenerife - 07-31-2017, 04:37 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - traveler97 - 07-31-2017, 04:54 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - edlefou - 08-02-2017, 06:00 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 08-02-2017, 06:14 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - traveler97 - 08-02-2017, 02:52 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - MrRoundtree - 07-31-2017, 05:52 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 08-01-2017, 12:43 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Going strong - 08-01-2017, 01:20 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - n0000 - 07-31-2017, 06:16 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Conquerer7 - 08-02-2017, 06:10 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - StepUp - 08-02-2017, 11:16 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Traktor - 08-02-2017, 06:51 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Traktor - 08-02-2017, 08:26 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Australia Sucks - 08-02-2017, 09:31 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Rocha - 08-02-2017, 10:10 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Bateman - 08-02-2017, 10:32 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - monsquid - 10-01-2017, 02:42 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Constitution45 - 10-01-2017, 05:37 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Australia Sucks - 08-02-2017, 10:51 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 08-03-2017, 02:16 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Lermontov - 08-05-2017, 10:10 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Cr33pin - 08-05-2017, 12:21 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 08-06-2017, 02:49 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Laska - 09-04-2017, 06:40 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 09-04-2017, 07:50 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Laska - 09-05-2017, 02:53 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - xmlenigma - 10-01-2017, 05:52 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tonio - 10-01-2017, 06:26 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Buffas - 11-01-2017, 12:42 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Gopnik - 11-01-2017, 01:20 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - icrus - 11-01-2017, 04:28 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Buffas - 11-01-2017, 04:40 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - icrus - 11-01-2017, 06:06 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tonio - 12-03-2017, 09:18 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - JeanJaq - 12-04-2017, 03:43 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 12-04-2017, 12:37 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - 369eyedea - 12-04-2017, 12:51 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tail Gunner - 12-04-2017, 06:05 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Rocha - 12-04-2017, 06:11 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - icrus - 12-04-2017, 09:54 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Laska - 12-04-2017, 10:08 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Bateman - 12-04-2017, 11:59 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - JimBobsCooters - 12-04-2017, 03:46 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - icrus - 12-04-2017, 12:44 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - 369eyedea - 12-05-2017, 06:46 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - JimBobsCooters - 12-09-2017, 08:16 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - DraperJ.hank - 12-05-2017, 10:11 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - edlefou - 12-08-2017, 11:54 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - wp_sniper - 12-08-2017, 05:43 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - DraperJ.hank - 12-08-2017, 07:52 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - eonbre - 12-08-2017, 08:53 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - DraperJ.hank - 12-09-2017, 01:23 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Only8sandup - 12-12-2017, 11:23 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - wp_sniper - 12-13-2017, 03:11 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - JayGould - 12-13-2017, 03:47 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - icrus - 12-13-2017, 03:56 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tonio - 12-14-2017, 09:47 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - RIslander - 12-15-2017, 10:57 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - wp_sniper - 01-01-2018, 09:16 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - mcgooie - 01-04-2018, 10:52 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - hawk_ca - 01-09-2018, 12:32 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - ActaNonVerba - 01-10-2018, 08:16 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - hawk_ca - 01-11-2018, 11:39 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - wp_sniper - 01-09-2018, 12:54 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - DraperJ.hank - 01-10-2018, 03:06 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - wp_sniper - 01-10-2018, 06:26 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - hawk_ca - 01-24-2018, 03:43 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - wp_sniper - 02-09-2018, 04:54 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - wp_sniper - 02-18-2018, 04:35 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Feyoder - 02-18-2018, 07:17 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - wp_sniper - 02-18-2018, 08:06 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Bikal - 02-18-2018, 08:47 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - wp_sniper - 02-18-2018, 11:54 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Feyoder - 02-19-2018, 11:37 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - wp_sniper - 02-21-2018, 04:59 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - mcgooie - 02-27-2018, 09:23 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Batka - 02-27-2018, 11:16 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - MrRoundtree - 02-27-2018, 10:58 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - bill_pap - 02-28-2018, 01:43 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - mcgooie - 02-28-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - exitus - 02-27-2018, 02:29 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - icrus - 02-28-2018, 04:16 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tail Gunner - 02-28-2018, 11:04 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Bikal - 02-28-2018, 12:42 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - icrus - 02-28-2018, 12:48 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Aviel - 02-28-2018, 02:58 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Buffas - 02-28-2018, 04:39 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Gopnik - 02-28-2018, 05:39 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Buffas - 02-28-2018, 06:19 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Bikal - 02-28-2018, 06:46 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Buffas - 02-28-2018, 07:12 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - mcgooie - 03-01-2018, 04:30 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Rocha - 03-01-2018, 05:55 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Perdidogringo - 03-02-2018, 12:58 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Aladdin - 03-02-2018, 03:11 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Bikal - 03-02-2018, 03:41 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 03-02-2018, 07:59 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Bikal - 03-02-2018, 08:13 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tonio - 03-13-2018, 09:17 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Brodiaga - 03-02-2018, 08:16 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - _Cicero - 03-03-2018, 02:05 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Batka - 03-03-2018, 03:32 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - mcgooie - 03-03-2018, 06:32 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - wp_sniper - 03-05-2018, 05:31 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - wp_sniper - 03-08-2018, 05:39 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Villain - 03-19-2018, 09:23 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Gopnik - 03-19-2018, 03:49 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Riquelme - 03-20-2018, 12:57 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 03-19-2018, 06:31 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - eL-JJ - 03-20-2018, 12:23 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - pussyhunter - 03-20-2018, 01:27 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - gework - 03-20-2018, 02:27 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - HD668B - 03-21-2018, 05:02 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Count Pierre - 03-21-2018, 12:35 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - wp_sniper - 03-28-2018, 10:31 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Bikal - 03-27-2018, 08:40 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Rocha - 03-27-2018, 09:11 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Bikal - 03-27-2018, 02:24 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tonio - 04-09-2018, 03:54 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - bws8118 - 04-09-2018, 04:03 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tonio - 04-09-2018, 04:20 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - QAZ - 04-09-2018, 04:48 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - mcgooie - 03-30-2018, 10:43 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 03-30-2018, 11:29 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 03-31-2018, 03:17 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - edlefou - 03-31-2018, 03:11 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - mcgooie - 03-31-2018, 04:25 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tonio - 04-09-2018, 04:11 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - wp_sniper - 03-31-2018, 06:25 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - HD668B - 04-08-2018, 03:49 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Count Pierre - 04-08-2018, 09:41 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - wp_sniper - 04-10-2018, 04:29 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - HD668B - 04-11-2018, 04:27 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tonio - 04-14-2018, 02:17 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - QAZ - 04-11-2018, 05:39 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - gowest - 04-08-2018, 05:11 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Batka - 04-08-2018, 09:26 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tonio - 04-09-2018, 04:17 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Malo - 04-08-2018, 06:30 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Count Pierre - 04-08-2018, 10:44 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Bangnutter - 04-12-2018, 10:57 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tail Gunner - 04-12-2018, 12:09 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tonio - 04-14-2018, 02:26 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - gowest - 04-12-2018, 11:11 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tail Gunner - 04-12-2018, 11:53 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Bangnutter - 04-12-2018, 12:39 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - gowest - 04-12-2018, 12:44 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tail Gunner - 04-12-2018, 01:51 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - gowest - 04-12-2018, 02:07 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Bangnutter - 04-12-2018, 02:17 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tail Gunner - 04-12-2018, 02:23 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - gework - 04-12-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - HD668B - 04-13-2018, 04:24 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Belarus1212 - 04-13-2018, 04:59 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - REXslavicus - 04-13-2018, 06:29 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Belarus1212 - 04-13-2018, 06:41 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - REXslavicus - 04-13-2018, 06:44 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - gowest - 04-13-2018, 07:45 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - QAZ - 04-13-2018, 08:45 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Belarus1212 - 04-13-2018, 09:00 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tail Gunner - 04-13-2018, 10:23 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tonio - 04-14-2018, 02:48 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - AManLikePutin - 04-13-2018, 11:18 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - gowest - 04-13-2018, 02:52 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tail Gunner - 04-13-2018, 04:40 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - MrRoundtree - 04-13-2018, 11:44 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tonio - 04-14-2018, 02:59 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - wp_sniper - 04-15-2018, 04:18 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - MrRoundtree - 04-15-2018, 06:31 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Philosopher - 05-17-2018, 08:02 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Enzo - 04-14-2018, 02:41 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - MrRoundtree - 04-15-2018, 06:32 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tonio - 04-14-2018, 03:42 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - HD668B - 04-14-2018, 05:38 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - REXslavicus - 04-14-2018, 12:26 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - HD668B - 04-15-2018, 12:57 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Lermontov - 04-15-2018, 07:59 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - HD668B - 04-26-2018, 06:06 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - idane - 05-06-2018, 09:08 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Ceasar - 05-06-2018, 12:03 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Ceasar - 05-06-2018, 01:34 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Банин - 05-17-2018, 02:29 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Belarus1212 - 05-24-2018, 10:14 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Банин - 05-24-2018, 11:23 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tail Gunner - 05-24-2018, 12:42 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Банин - 05-26-2018, 07:25 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 05-26-2018, 08:16 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - nola - 05-24-2018, 04:31 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Банин - 05-27-2018, 04:33 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Банин - 05-27-2018, 06:17 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beirut - 05-27-2018, 06:28 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Банин - 05-27-2018, 06:33 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - HD668B - 05-31-2018, 06:59 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Банин - 05-31-2018, 07:23 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - HD668B - 06-04-2018, 04:40 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Банин - 06-04-2018, 05:45 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Bikal - 05-31-2018, 09:32 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 05-27-2018, 10:29 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - nola - 05-28-2018, 10:18 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Банин - 05-29-2018, 10:37 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tintin - 05-29-2018, 10:47 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Банин - 05-29-2018, 10:58 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Going strong - 05-29-2018, 12:01 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tail Gunner - 05-29-2018, 01:27 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Банин - 05-29-2018, 02:15 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Going strong - 05-29-2018, 03:15 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - AManLikePutin - 05-29-2018, 02:32 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - crudeloyalist - 05-29-2018, 06:52 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 05-29-2018, 09:19 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tail Gunner - 05-30-2018, 12:05 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Банин - 05-30-2018, 03:19 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Банин - 05-30-2018 05:12 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Банин - 05-30-2018, 07:07 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - edlefou - 05-30-2018, 07:13 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 05-30-2018, 09:24 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Bryce - 05-30-2018, 09:47 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 05-30-2018, 09:52 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Bryce - 05-30-2018, 10:15 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Банин - 05-31-2018, 03:29 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Bryce - 05-31-2018, 08:24 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tonio - 06-05-2018, 03:42 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 05-31-2018, 12:00 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Банин - 06-01-2018, 03:41 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Bikal - 06-03-2018, 08:55 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tail Gunner - 06-03-2018, 10:23 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Bikal - 06-03-2018, 10:56 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tail Gunner - 06-03-2018, 12:35 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - dr.feelgood - 06-07-2018, 04:15 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tail Gunner - 06-07-2018, 05:19 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tonio - 06-05-2018, 03:32 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - edlefou - 06-03-2018, 03:01 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - nola - 06-04-2018, 08:56 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Банин - 06-06-2018, 12:39 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Batka - 06-10-2018, 04:28 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tonio - 06-13-2018, 12:21 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tail Gunner - 06-13-2018, 04:00 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - jojolapin - 06-15-2018, 01:14 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tonio - 06-21-2018, 05:50 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Bikal - 06-21-2018, 06:00 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Bogart - 06-24-2018, 03:19 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Bogart - 06-24-2018, 03:19 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tonio - 06-24-2018, 08:08 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - invictusiii - 07-09-2018, 04:42 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Batka - 07-09-2018, 05:10 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - invictusiii - 07-09-2018, 05:44 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - ksbms - 07-20-2018, 01:16 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - rochdilol - 07-11-2018, 09:33 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Bikal - 07-12-2018, 04:03 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - rochdilol - 07-12-2018, 11:35 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tonio - 07-13-2018, 07:06 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beirut - 07-13-2018, 07:11 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tonio - 07-13-2018, 08:30 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tonio - 07-13-2018, 08:49 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tonio - 07-13-2018, 09:20 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - AManLikePutin - 07-16-2018, 08:25 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - superschalk - 07-17-2018, 05:10 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Kid Twist - 07-16-2018, 09:15 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 07-16-2018, 10:33 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Establishment - 07-19-2018, 06:13 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 07-19-2018, 06:58 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 07-20-2018, 01:52 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - red pill traveler - 07-30-2018, 05:47 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - wp_sniper - 08-03-2018, 08:52 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 08-03-2018, 09:55 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Buffas - 08-03-2018, 10:02 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Dalaran1991 - 08-03-2018, 10:50 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - icrus - 08-03-2018, 01:45 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 08-04-2018, 12:43 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Rossi - 08-04-2018, 06:06 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Kid Twist - 08-03-2018, 07:10 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 08-04-2018, 04:18 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - modernist - 08-04-2018, 04:49 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - MrRoundtree - 08-04-2018, 09:54 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - JimBobsCooters - 08-04-2018, 04:03 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - modernist - 08-04-2018, 06:50 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 08-05-2018, 05:19 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Polniy_Sostav - 08-05-2018, 08:12 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 08-05-2018, 09:26 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 08-05-2018, 11:31 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 08-05-2018, 12:19 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - MrRoundtree - 08-05-2018, 05:39 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - modernist - 08-05-2018, 05:44 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - MrRoundtree - 08-05-2018, 08:19 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 08-05-2018, 09:07 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - modernist - 08-06-2018, 04:56 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 08-06-2018, 05:29 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - JimBobsCooters - 08-06-2018, 07:57 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - modernist - 08-06-2018, 09:10 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 08-06-2018, 11:07 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Naughty_Boy - 08-31-2018, 03:41 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - DaveR - 08-31-2018, 03:53 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - modernist - 08-13-2018, 05:13 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - JeanJaq - 08-14-2018, 12:16 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Банин - 08-14-2018, 11:20 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Kapocris - 08-20-2018, 02:31 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Polero - 08-27-2018, 10:05 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Kaizen - 08-27-2018, 10:24 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Polero - 08-27-2018, 11:06 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 08-27-2018, 11:21 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Polero - 08-27-2018, 11:54 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 08-28-2018, 12:06 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Polero - 08-28-2018, 12:37 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 08-28-2018, 04:40 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Polero - 08-28-2018, 05:14 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - edlefou - 08-28-2018, 05:23 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Polero - 08-28-2018, 05:54 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 08-30-2018, 01:33 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Kapocris - 08-28-2018, 01:43 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Polero - 08-31-2018, 01:43 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Bikal - 08-31-2018, 02:21 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Polero - 08-31-2018, 03:05 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Fornication - 08-31-2018, 04:03 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - bojack - 08-31-2018, 11:42 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Brodiaga - 08-31-2018, 06:02 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Ceasar - 09-01-2018, 12:06 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Polero - 09-01-2018, 06:34 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Rocha - 09-01-2018, 06:37 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Polero - 09-01-2018, 07:05 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Fornication - 09-03-2018, 02:47 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - JimBobsCooters - 09-03-2018, 08:42 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Ceasar - 09-12-2018, 12:50 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Henny - 09-12-2018, 04:14 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 09-26-2018, 03:37 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Rocha - 09-26-2018, 03:49 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Sender - 09-26-2018, 04:15 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tail Gunner - 09-26-2018, 09:43 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 09-26-2018, 06:18 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - weallbang5s - 09-26-2018, 04:22 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Rocha - 09-26-2018, 04:41 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - weallbang5s - 09-26-2018, 09:32 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tail Gunner - 09-26-2018, 09:48 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - dildor - 01-01-2019, 03:00 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 01-05-2019, 04:17 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - dildor - 01-06-2019, 09:36 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 01-08-2019, 10:42 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Ceasar - 01-05-2019, 05:12 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - dildor - 01-06-2019, 09:40 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Rushmore - 01-01-2019, 03:01 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - ArcticTraveler - 01-06-2019, 04:14 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - ArcticTraveler - 01-06-2019, 05:20 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Bikal - 01-06-2019, 07:04 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - ArcticTraveler - 01-06-2019, 07:58 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - edlefou - 01-06-2019, 07:51 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - ArcticTraveler - 01-06-2019, 09:05 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - SaintLaurentJake - 01-06-2019, 10:48 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - edlefou - 01-06-2019, 11:49 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - SaintLaurentJake - 01-07-2019, 10:14 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Fornication - 01-08-2019, 12:08 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - SaintLaurentJake - 01-08-2019, 02:02 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Batka - 01-08-2019, 10:40 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Polniy_Sostav - 01-08-2019, 12:41 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WanderingFlame - 01-08-2019, 03:44 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Polniy_Sostav - 01-08-2019, 04:52 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WanderingFlame - 01-08-2019, 05:27 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Polniy_Sostav - 01-09-2019, 11:01 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 01-09-2019, 11:17 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - WanderingFlame - 01-09-2019, 05:24 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - SaintLaurentJake - 01-10-2019, 04:52 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Polniy_Sostav - 01-10-2019, 04:09 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - SaintLaurentJake - 01-10-2019, 04:56 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - emoney - 01-11-2019, 01:36 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - lennon2791 - 01-13-2019, 07:03 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - JimBobsCooters - 01-12-2019, 03:32 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - OM88 - 01-13-2019, 06:27 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Bikal - 01-13-2019, 06:52 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - OM88 - 01-13-2019, 07:55 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 01-13-2019, 07:45 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - OM88 - 01-13-2019, 07:57 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - JimBobsCooters - 01-13-2019, 10:07 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - OM88 - 01-13-2019, 11:27 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - lennon2791 - 01-14-2019, 12:39 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - WanderingFlame - 01-14-2019, 06:14 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - JimBobsCooters - 01-14-2019, 10:06 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 01-14-2019, 02:13 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - OM88 - 01-15-2019, 01:43 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - rishboy77 - 01-15-2019, 02:59 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - edlefou - 01-16-2019, 01:40 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Endless Escapes - 01-18-2019, 10:10 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Brodiaga - 01-18-2019, 10:20 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 01-20-2019, 02:52 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Gopnik - 01-19-2019, 10:53 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - SaintLaurentJake - 01-19-2019, 04:03 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - emoney - 01-15-2019, 11:47 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Красавчик - 01-15-2019, 01:55 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 01-15-2019, 06:12 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - edlefou - 01-15-2019, 07:39 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - eck - 01-15-2019, 07:52 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - edlefou - 01-16-2019, 01:37 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WanderingFlame - 01-15-2019, 08:40 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Polero - 01-15-2019, 09:28 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 01-16-2019, 07:21 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Hazaer - 01-16-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - edlefou - 01-17-2019, 06:09 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Hazaer - 01-19-2019, 01:00 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - JWLZG - 01-19-2019, 01:22 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - JimBobsCooters - 01-19-2019, 01:39 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Bikal - 01-19-2019, 02:42 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - SaintLaurentJake - 01-18-2019, 10:08 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Polero - 01-19-2019, 04:24 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Brodiaga - 01-19-2019, 09:53 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Pointer - 01-19-2019, 07:35 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Giacomo Casanova - 01-20-2019, 04:36 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Ceasar - 01-22-2019, 11:19 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Bikal - 01-26-2019, 09:20 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 01-27-2019, 02:42 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Nordwand - 01-27-2019, 03:33 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - hellogoodbye - 01-26-2019, 08:59 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Bikal - 01-27-2019, 05:32 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Fortis - 01-27-2019, 03:51 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 01-27-2019, 04:12 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Brodiaga - 01-27-2019, 10:27 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tail Gunner - 01-27-2019, 04:47 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tail Gunner - 01-27-2019, 05:32 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 01-28-2019, 05:57 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Carthaginist - 02-03-2019, 04:48 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 02-03-2019, 05:41 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Carthaginist - 02-03-2019, 06:10 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Bikal - 02-04-2019, 02:02 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 02-03-2019, 06:23 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - JimBobsCooters - 02-04-2019, 04:29 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - edlefou - 02-04-2019, 02:26 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Barron - 02-04-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Barron - 02-13-2019, 08:20 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Carthaginist - 02-04-2019, 02:59 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - JimBobsCooters - 02-05-2019, 01:57 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - edlefou - 02-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - JimBobsCooters - 02-05-2019, 10:11 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Rubin - 02-10-2019, 11:28 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - icrus - 02-11-2019, 08:31 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Carthaginist - 02-11-2019, 01:07 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Rubin - 02-13-2019, 03:47 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - BangBoy123 - 02-13-2019, 11:10 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - HD668B - 03-02-2019, 11:03 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Rubin - 03-02-2019, 02:22 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Peppers - 03-03-2019, 09:00 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Barron - 03-12-2019, 02:42 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - the.king - 03-13-2019, 11:29 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 03-14-2019, 01:36 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Barron - 03-14-2019, 02:20 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - the.king - 03-14-2019, 03:26 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - AManLikePutin - 03-15-2019, 11:23 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - edlefou - 03-15-2019, 05:36 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - shareholder2018 - 03-15-2019, 05:51 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Fornication - 03-16-2019, 01:23 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 03-19-2019, 03:14 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - BeardedMastodon - 03-20-2019, 02:21 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - fvitterbi - 03-25-2019, 11:18 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - gework - 03-25-2019, 03:36 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Polero - 03-26-2019, 02:49 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - OM88 - 03-27-2019, 12:00 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - OM88 - 04-07-2019, 10:14 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - HustleNomad - 04-12-2019, 02:45 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Fornication - 03-28-2019, 10:17 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Polero - 03-28-2019, 06:31 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - semibaron - 03-28-2019, 07:59 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Polero - 03-29-2019, 02:42 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 03-30-2019, 02:03 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - semibaron - 03-30-2019, 02:37 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tail Gunner - 03-31-2019, 11:12 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - LeBaron - 03-31-2019, 10:44 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Count Pyotr - 04-01-2019, 08:40 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - LeBaron - 04-13-2019, 06:27 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - gework - 03-31-2019, 12:01 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Polero - 03-31-2019, 09:16 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Trumpian - 04-07-2019, 11:46 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Polero - 04-08-2019, 01:13 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Navas - 04-12-2019, 03:50 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - HustleNomad - 04-13-2019, 06:14 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Barron - 04-14-2019, 01:33 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - fvitterbi - 04-15-2019, 11:31 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - edlefou - 04-15-2019, 12:15 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - fvitterbi - 04-23-2019, 09:25 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - eck - 04-23-2019, 10:34 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Polero - 04-15-2019, 08:42 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 04-16-2019, 02:27 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - nirala - 04-16-2019, 08:34 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - jacknap - 04-16-2019, 01:58 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - dildor - 04-16-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Pestilence - 04-16-2019, 09:49 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - dildor - 04-16-2019, 10:00 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beirut - 04-16-2019, 03:16 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - dildor - 04-16-2019, 03:34 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beirut - 04-16-2019, 03:51 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - dildor - 04-16-2019, 08:37 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WashedUPVet - 04-17-2019, 09:26 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Ceasar - 04-23-2019, 06:14 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Polero - 04-23-2019, 05:12 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Fornication - 05-03-2019, 09:12 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - solid - 05-20-2019, 05:17 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Gopnik - 05-21-2019, 02:54 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - solid - 05-21-2019, 09:50 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Deepdiver - 05-20-2019, 06:19 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - solid - 05-21-2019, 08:57 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - icrus - 05-21-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - TigerMandingo - 05-21-2019, 09:20 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Heart Break Kid - 05-21-2019, 03:18 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - icrus - 05-21-2019, 03:48 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - eck - 05-21-2019, 10:27 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - solid - 05-22-2019, 07:54 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - icrus - 05-22-2019, 02:52 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Bogart - 05-22-2019, 04:26 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - solid - 05-22-2019, 08:13 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Polero - 05-23-2019, 01:09 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - chickenadobo - 06-09-2019, 06:52 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Fornication - 06-09-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - HD668B - 06-10-2019, 04:18 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Salame - 06-14-2019, 11:32 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - SergioRamos - 06-15-2019, 12:44 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - fvitterbi - 06-17-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tigre - 06-17-2019, 04:38 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - fvitterbi - 06-17-2019, 04:25 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - SergioRamos - 06-17-2019, 06:07 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 06-30-2019, 05:53 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Wayout - 07-28-2019, 05:53 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - DanSPb - 06-18-2019, 03:05 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - fvitterbi - 06-18-2019, 04:45 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - invictusiii - 06-18-2019, 05:04 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - DanSPb - 06-18-2019, 05:45 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - DanSPb - 06-19-2019, 03:50 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Polniy_Sostav - 06-30-2019, 06:19 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Polniy_Sostav - 06-30-2019, 06:22 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Salame - 06-30-2019, 08:13 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Yellowfer - 07-05-2019, 02:14 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - BangBoy123 - 06-30-2019, 11:03 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Polniy_Sostav - 07-05-2019, 07:23 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Polero - 06-30-2019, 12:32 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - InvisibleMe - 07-13-2019, 11:57 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tigre - 07-13-2019, 01:34 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 07-14-2019, 05:11 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - InvisibleMe - 07-13-2019, 01:51 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Tail Gunner - 07-13-2019, 03:51 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - fabib - 07-28-2019, 03:10 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - re busted dudes - 07-28-2019, 07:56 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - RawGod - 07-29-2019, 05:10 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Salame - 07-29-2019, 11:48 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - ArcticTraveler - 08-19-2019, 02:38 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 07-29-2019, 10:50 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - LeBaron - 07-29-2019, 11:00 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 07-30-2019, 10:38 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - icrus - 08-02-2019, 01:53 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Attila - 08-04-2019, 08:03 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Attila - 07-30-2019, 08:54 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Attila - 08-01-2019, 06:46 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - MrRoundtree - 08-04-2019, 12:19 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Attila - 08-06-2019, 05:09 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Gopnik - 08-19-2019, 05:23 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - BangBoy123 - 08-19-2019, 07:21 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Sticky - 08-19-2019, 07:44 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - MrRoundtree - 08-19-2019, 09:24 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - MrLA - 08-19-2019, 09:38 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - Beirut - 08-19-2019, 09:54 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - jasond - 08-19-2019, 09:58 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - BangBoy123 - 08-19-2019, 04:46 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Rocha - 08-19-2019, 11:01 AM
RE: The Russia Thread - fvitterbi - 08-19-2019, 12:06 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - semibaron - 08-19-2019, 01:13 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - floydrix - 08-19-2019, 04:02 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Rocha - 08-19-2019, 07:05 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - jselysianeagle - 08-19-2019, 07:08 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - TripleG - 08-19-2019, 10:27 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - re busted dudes - 08-20-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - SayWhat1015 - 08-20-2019, 09:38 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - iThinkThereforeIam - 08-21-2019, 12:18 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Salame - 08-21-2019, 12:52 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - iThinkThereforeIam - 08-21-2019, 01:17 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - iThinkThereforeIam - 08-21-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - Heart Break Kid - 08-21-2019, 02:16 PM
RE: The Russia Thread - WanderingFlame - 08-22-2019, 12:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Central Russia vs Southern Russia avantgarde 1 4,628 12-04-2017 04:07 PM
Last Post: JeanJaq
  Russia or Ukraine(spec. Lviv or southern Russia) avantgarde 4 6,007 01-01-2013 12:21 PM
Last Post: jimukr104