Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Is making money in business easier than people imagine?
CleanSlate Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

RE: Is making money in business easier than people imagine?
No, it's neither easier, nor "easy" in any sense of the word.

It's hard as fuck. I'm with H1N1 and other posters who warn how difficult starting a business is. Even with good marketing and sales, it's still hard because of market saturation online. You have to be the best in your market because people want the best they can buy, and they don't have the time nor attention span for anything else.

In my new business field and niche, I am gunning to be the best there is and won't give up until I actually get there. But none of it is easy. It is one of the hardest things I've ever done.

I would go as far as to say that it's easier to get a job. That's the plain truth about starting businesses. You can't just whip up a business or two like it's nothing. There's a lot of trial and error involved, and there will be moments where you'll say "what the hell am I doing? Maybe I should just forget it, because nothing works."

But with lots of grit and perseverance, you can still have a shot at success. Expect no less.
10-12-2016 07:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like CleanSlate's post:
Brodiaga, storm

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is making money in business easier than people imagine? - CleanSlate - 10-12-2016 07:47 PM