Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Is making money in business easier than people imagine?
Jackreacher Offline
Woodpecker

RE: Is making money in business easier than people imagine?
It's what you make it. Business is like trying to find your own little hunting spot. Sometimes you have to compete for game, sometimes there is no game even if you thought there was, sometimes you have tools that make hunting so easy that if there are any it's like shooting fish in a barrel, sometimes it takes a long time before you get an opportunity to get something out of it so you have to hunker down and wait, it's usually more effective to hunt in teams though sometimes its not, sometimes it takes skill and sometimes it really doesn't. When you're not desperate for food, you can hunt what you like and do it how you like.

All of these factors you have to take into account, particularly your strengths and your shortcomings. For example, myself I am not a day in day out person I can't do the whole routine thing, nor do I like paperwork, so I find someone I can afford to do that. The more people(the right people for the task at hand) that I can hire to do all the different essential things required in a business the greater the level of success a business can have, as suddenly it's not only my own interest at stake in the business now there are 10-30 people who need it to work, 30 minds solving problems, working assiduously towards building the pyramid, your pyramid.

Now if you have to do it all by yourself, I can tell you from experience it's very rough. I can't even imagine how difficult it would be to start a business outside of the US or the West with little money and on ones own, way too many things to do.
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2014 04:44 PM by Jackreacher.)
05-19-2014 04:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is making money in business easier than people imagine? - Jackreacher - 05-19-2014 04:43 PM