Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Is making money in business easier than people imagine?
wi30 Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

RE: Is making money in business easier than people imagine?
I started my first business last fall (2013). I'm 23.

I'm far from making a living from it, but I absolutely love being a business owner. I am an entrepreneur at heart and I've always felt working for other people doesn't work for me. There are plenty of challenges faced by any owner, but I love solving problems. It gives me an additional reason to wake up in the morning.

The most crucial concept I've learned is that intermediary companies will do nothing but fuck you over. I have completely written off UPS and Western Union due to their horrid business practices and customer service. If there is one thing anyone who is reading this can learn, it's to expect and factor in random fees and sketchy practices from the companies that bridge the gap. Everyone is doing their best to fuck you and take your money. Make your channel as simple as possible and use additional companies as little as you can.
05-20-2014 01:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like wi30's post:
rdvirus, Onto, Abnormal

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is making money in business easier than people imagine? - wi30 - 05-20-2014 01:32 AM