Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Is making money in business easier than people imagine?
El Chinito loco Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: Is making money in business easier than people imagine?
I ran a business for a decade and now run my own. Let me just say it's not easy and if someone says it is, either they are the exception or a total liar. It's hard work, stressful, and requires discipline. I can manage the stress now easily but the amount of hard work and discipline I have to apply has never changed.

There are a lot of fuckwits who think they can run a business by just throwing cash around or having a "brilliant" idea but on the ground level there are hundreds of failures to maybe one success story. The reason why is that a lot of people lack the discipline to do basic things like manage people in a competent way, balance books, and not overestimate their own abilities or intelligence.
05-20-2014 07:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is making money in business easier than people imagine? - El Chinito loco - 05-20-2014 07:34 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | RooshV.com | Return to Top | Return to Content | Mobile Version | RSS Syndication