Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Wikipedia just published its article on the manosphere
It_is_my_time Online
Ostrich

RE: Wikipedia just published its article on the manosphere
(05-30-2014 08:37 AM)Roosh Wrote:  While our instinct is to edit the article to make it more balanced, I wonder if we should go the other way. Blame murders, rapes, kidnappings, slavery, baby deaths, canibalism, bridge collapses, and volcano eruptions all on the manosphere. This would strike the heart of Wikipedia's "neutrality" and image as a source of authoritative information.

They have so many beta/white knight admins that it would be a constant cat and mouse game to keep the page neutral. I'm thinking we should make a mockery of their system instead.

LOL Genius!

"Earthquakes are now thought to be actually work by the manosphere in their attempts to disrupt the peaceful life of the western world. In hopes of crushing our economy and way of life and returning us back to the caveman days when they would once again be relevant. Much of this is due to fracking for oil and other secret plots."
05-30-2014 08:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes It_is_my_time's post:
Muk

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wikipedia just published its article on the manosphere - It_is_my_time - 05-30-2014 08:53 AM