Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Wikipedia just published its article on the manosphere
The Beast1 Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

RE: Wikipedia just published its article on the manosphere
(05-31-2014 03:03 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  I think a chart or Venn diagram might work miracles for making this legitimate and less likely to be questioned by those set on painting the Manosphere incorrectly. Does anyone have professional-level skills in making charts? Once the article is nearly complete, it might make sense to make a chart that shows the distinction between MRAs, PUA Haters, Red Pillers, etc. etc.

Also, I think it's important to use the term Commercial Pick-Up Artists, which I coined in my last ROK piece. It makes an important distinction between regular guys talking about chicks and guys doing workshops and making money and shit like that.

If you make a chart, make sure you get Roosh to write an article on RoK about the groups of the manosphere and release the image as a creative commons copyright. That way we can include it on the wiki page.

Shalom Alechem!
05-31-2014 03:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wikipedia just published its article on the manosphere - The Beast1 - 05-31-2014 03:07 PM