Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Wikipedia just published its article on the manosphere
The Beast1 Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

RE: Wikipedia just published its article on the manosphere
(05-31-2014 03:06 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  
(05-31-2014 02:58 PM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  I'd probably contribute if I were assured that my edits would be accepted, but that seems unlikely.

I feel the same way, which gives me pause.

Your edits will be accepted so long as they fall under the guidelines that wikipedia set. I've mentioned what these are before and the small things you've suggested so far are absolutely within the confines that need to be met!

The meat of the article will most likely stay and smaller typographical edits will be set in to correct flow and the like.

Think of it like an office building. You build the large portion of it and the contributions from other people are things like the lobby, random offices, etc etc.

As you all can see, I'm not a very good writer. The more hands on this, the easier it gets to lift it off the ground!

Shalom Alechem!
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2014 03:13 PM by The Beast1.)
05-31-2014 03:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wikipedia just published its article on the manosphere - The Beast1 - 05-31-2014 03:12 PM