Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Wikipedia just published its article on the manosphere
The Beast1 Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

RE: Wikipedia just published its article on the manosphere
(06-03-2014 09:01 AM)Deluge Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 08:54 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  Thanks for editing the name out, Deluge. Many of us are grateful to this man and would hate to see him persecuted by white knight and feminist mobs any further.

Frenchie, can you edit your post (which quoted the original with the name) too before it's too late?

Yeah I realized afterwards that even though it's all on Google there's no point continuing to post that name in public. I PM'd frenchie about it, I'm assuming Roosh can edit the name out if the hour passes though. We owe Roissy at least that. I wonder what the guy's up to now.

EDIT: I do think guys trying to minimize Roissy's place in the manosphere is whack, he's where it all started. I still the remember the day when I found his blog back in high school. A feminist friend of my then girlfriend posted a link to his SMV Test for Women post on social media. I'd already read "The Game" a while before, but finding Roissy was different. That day, that blog and that man completely changed my life. The Wikipedia article needs to recognize his (and Roosh's) preeminent place in the Manosphere.

Done Tongue

Shalom Alechem!
06-03-2014 09:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wikipedia just published its article on the manosphere - The Beast1 - 06-03-2014 09:13 AM