Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Style Clothing and style for tropical weather.
armenia4ever Offline
Kingfisher

RE: Clothing and style for tropical weather.
Honestly, I'm a big fan of short shorts. If you have the legs, do it. Freedom of movement is nice.

Also, it can help make you look taller, especially if you are in the 5.5 to 5.9 range height wise.

short shorts

The ones I'm wearing here are more athletic wear and can be worn as swim shorts or work out shorts. One major issue though is the pockets are so shallow, neither my phone nor wallet will fit fully in the pockets.

I've worn a fanny pack with plenty of pride to compensate for the lack of competent pockets, but I'll essentially have to make a manly looking one.

No, I'm not gay.

"Be a leader and never ever follow" That's what my father, that's what he always told me. So with those words boldly spoken, he sent me down a long and hard road.

My humble blog.
04-28-2016 06:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clothing and style for tropical weather. - armenia4ever - 04-28-2016 06:22 PM